News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Fan99

Member Name: Fan99
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Dec 11 2016, 09:09:04 PM

TayTay2 said: "We are from Gilbert and I'm happy to buy whatever is needed off of amazon. I'm just wondering about how to dressing as in layers. How many layers for top, bottom? What do you normally wear? How do you keep your hands and feet warm all night? Do you get any sleep on the steps? Is there a "magic" blanket that retains your warmth? there's electric gloves available, has anyone tried them? Sorry for the million questions. My daughter is

Jul 29 2016, 09:01:01 AM

There was one guy in the cancellation line when I went by the theater at 8:30AM this morning.

Jul 28 2016, 08:55:13 AM

No one was in line for the cancellation line when I went by at 8:30AM this morning.  

Jul 22 2016, 09:33:48 AM

There were 3 people on the cancellation line when I passed it at 9:10AM this morning.

Jul 20 2016, 10:14:46 AM

I walk by the theater every morning on the way to work and have only seen a 2-4 people on the cancellation line at about 9:00AM-9:30AM since the OBC left.  Although this morning, there was alot more people waiting.  The RRT put up barricades for 2 lines.  I assume one is for the matinee and one is for the evening performance.  At 9:30AM this morning, what was probably the matinee line already had about 20 people waiting.  The line for the even

Jul 19 2016, 09:45:35 AM

There were 2 people in the cancellation line when I passed it at 9:30AM.

Jul 15 2016, 09:36:27 AM

Saw 8 people on the cancellation line at 9AM.

Jul 14 2016, 05:49:45 PM

MyFavoriteBrunette said: "Fan99 said: There were 4 people in the cancellation line when I walked by the theater at 9:20am this morning. 

Maybe the other 25 were on a break?  LOL!  I'm just saying this because even when the line looks short, there's a back-story to where the rest of the line is.

They might have been somewhere.....but they were not on the cancellation line for Hamilton.

Jul 14 2016, 09:50:19 AM

bltl812 said: "Does anyone know how long the cancellation line has been this week? We are thinking about getting in line hoping for Saturday matinee tickets and are trying to figure out when to get there. Thanks!

There were 4 people in the cancellation line when I walked by the theater at 9:20am this morning. 

"

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You