News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Katmichel

Member Name: Katmichel
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jul 15 2016, 08:25:21 PM

Ok so today was brutal. I think only 5 got in and 1 or 2 of those were because a random gave people in line their extra ticket. Very disappointing after almost a ten hour wait but in comparison to others, not that bad. I know there were people who waited a lot longer than me (plus that thing a few weeks ago where the line was scattered), I was number 18 in the line. Shout out to my line friends though! Should be better from now though :) Good luck everybody!

Jul 15 2016, 02:33:58 PM

To quote Hamilton "our (my) odds are beyond scary". Not sure if I will get tickets! 3 people behind me, line has been filmed to keep order (I think something happened further up in the line). I think most are willing to pay premium so I'm definetly getting nervous! I'm number 17 I think.

Jul 15 2016, 10:34:14 AM

So I'm probably about number 20 in the line (estimation, I think most people are with their friends, they could be getting more tickets but I'm being optimistic). If I would be willing to buy premium tickets, what do you think my chances would be? Will they cut the line off at 20 anyway?

Jul 14 2016, 01:54:27 PM

Thank you so much everyone for your help! Visiting from Australia so kinda new to this but have been stalking this forum and ticket prices. I probably would pay the $550 premium price as at least that would get a premium ticket (as opposed to a $700 + $100 booking fee per ticket! For RM seats). If not successful, I know the production will still be amazing without Daveed and more affordable :) might suss out the line tomorrow and see how many people are in it. Because it would be sl

Jul 14 2016, 11:01:53 AM

If I get the the Theatre tomorrow at 10am, how good do you think my chances are of getting a ticket to the 8pm performance? Really keen to see Daveed Diggs before he leaves however the official resale tickets for that show are selling but the price is not going down and it is making me nervous! I really want to go but not for over $700 per ticket! 10am is the earliest I can get there

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You