News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ian_mcqueen

Member Name: ian_mcqueen
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Lightning Thief previews thread  Sep 21 2019, 12:30:57 PM
Definitely better than at the Beacon—once they get the band leveled out, everything should be solid; it’s not big enough of a space for the sound to get lost like some of the tour spots
The Lightning Thief previews thread  Sep 21 2019, 10:52:08 AM
I was there last night! A ton of energy in the house, and you could see how much fun everyone was having making their Broadway debut (sans Chris, who was all-in on the fun anyway!)

Pretty unchanged, if at all, from the tour, so it does feel a little “small scale” for Broadway, but I’m interested to see how it plays as they find their audience. Fan interaction on social media has been top notch, as expected!!

Mixing needs a little bit of work: it was a little overpowered by the

Ali Stroker Attendance?  Jul 4 2019, 04:48:36 PM

By chance, I ran into Sasha in the box office yesterday; I'd seen her at the end of April, and she said she hadn't been on again since. I'd assume it's just the usual sick day or two for Ali. In any event, both are excellent--I had the chance to catch Ali the other day, each of them really make the character something special (though you're right, Sasha is not in a wheelchair!)

Waitress Stagedoor  Jan 22 2019, 12:14:42 PM

I went last Thursday; Sara and Gavin came out to sign at the same time. Didn't seem like Sara does pictures, and to keep the line moving (and to be fair to everyone), Gavin wasn't doing pictures that night either. They're both very gracious though, signed for everyone and both made plenty of conversation as they went down the line!

A Doll's House Stage Door  Jul 10 2017, 01:06:07 AM

I just saw the show the other night, and all 4 came out to sign. Laurie Metcalf and Chris Cooper were both super generous and took pictures with those who wanted. Jayne Houdyshell and Condola Rashad were wonderful as well.

A note: Laurie Metcalf heads out pretty quick; the perk is that you won't end up waiting more than 10-15 minutes for her, but if you take a little too much time on the way out, she might beat you home!

(I know you probably already saw the show, but for any

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You