News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for HamiltonFan

Member Name: HamiltonFan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Aug 19 2016, 11:13:11 AM

Any update on today's line?

Aug 9 2016, 11:29:27 PM

Hi guys! Just wondering, which day of the week seems to be the least busy for the cancellation line: Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday? I've been reading this thread and it seems like either Tuesday or Friday but I'm not sure. Thanks!

Jul 27 2016, 10:14:21 AM

Hey guys just wondering if anyone can give a description of the line this morning?

Jul 22 2016, 10:46:23 AM

Does anyone have a general idea as to what days are better than others for the cancellation line? Because I was thinking about going on a Monday, but if I could get into a Saturday matinee then that would be much better than waiting in line for 12 hours.

Jul 21 2016, 05:22:58 PM

I know that Ticketmaster is verified for Hamilton, but is Stubhub trustworthy too?

Jul 21 2016, 09:58:27 AM

MyFavoriteBrunette thanks so much! I'll be making a trip from Connecticut so I'm not really able to walk past the line every day. I was planning on going to the cancellation line in June until I read that people were waiting for days and still not getting anything. Most likely I'll be getting in line around 7 am just to be safe, since it sounds like even as it gets closer to noon, the line is at maybe 10 people. Also, I really can't afford a premium seat, hence m

Jul 21 2016, 01:48:01 AM

Hi guys, I'm new to this site and have a few questions about the cancellation line because I will most likely be going soon, so if someone could please help, that would be great! 1. how early should I arrive at the line to pretty much guarantee seats? 2. are the tickets sold to the cancellation line pretty much only premium, and if not, how many house seats are typically sold? 3. Do they really enforce the rule of no chairs in line? 4. If I'm able to get in, would it be fine to j

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You