News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ch333

Member Name: ch333
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

A BRONX TALE Casting Announced!
 Aug 31 2016, 03:09:12 PM

Sorry for my ignorance but I have no idea how this stuff works! What's the deal with Nick leaving Waitress? Would it have been written into his contract that he's able to leave or has he come to the end of his contract?

Waitress Understudies
 Aug 18 2016, 04:33:57 PM

a-mad said: "neonlightsxo said: "Well don't assume that.

It's hard to post here lately because of behavior like this ^

The question posed by ch333 was a legitimate inquiry and didn't deserve this type of response.

Chill out, everybody.

Thanks a-mad :)

"

"

Waitress Understudies
 Aug 18 2016, 03:51:23 PM

Woah I was only asking an innocent question!

Waitress Understudies
 Aug 18 2016, 03:25:21 PM

Ah no I just assumed that if someone missed a matinee that they also wouldn't be well enough to perform the evening show. I was just speculating! But thanks :)

Waitress Understudies
 Aug 18 2016, 02:43:45 PM

Anyone know why Jessie would only do the evening performance?

Jessie Mueller Stagedoor
 Jul 31 2016, 01:24:00 PM

dissimilate said: "From interviews, she seems like a more introverted person who isn’t comfortable with the intense attention."

I get that vibe too and, as an introverted person myself, the thought of such intense attention 8 times a week gives me palpitations! I don't blame her for trying her best to avoid it all.

Jessie Mueller Stagedoor
 Jul 31 2016, 01:18:58 PM

I’ve been watching lots of interviews and videos Jessie has done recently (even one recorded on Thursday) and find it very hard to believe that she is a rude/ignorant person. She always seems very grateful and grounded. Maybe there’s more to it than anybody realises considering she used to stage door? I’ve seen pictures which show the stage door at Waitress tends to be really busy and I can’t say the thought of people who I don’t know approaching me and shouting

Contracts
 Jul 21 2016, 11:04:05 AM

Could anyone enlighten me on how contracts work for the actors in shows opening on Broadway - when does the contract start? Is it from the beginning of rehearsals/start of previews/opening night? If an actor was contracted for a year from the very start of any work they do on a show surely this would only leave them a few months actually playing the role to playing audiences.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You