News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Susanbs

Member Name: Susanbs
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Sep 8 2016, 08:08:46 PM

Huss417 said: "@Susanbs

How much did you pay for the seat?

$199

Sep 7 2016, 09:13:40 PM

I was in the area today (Wednesday) around 12:45pm and decided to check out the line, as this was the first Wednesday without Ham4Ham. The line was quite long - stretched almost to the stage door. But when I asked if this was the end of the Cancellation line, a bunch of people got off the line as they thought it was the ticket holder's line. So already I moved up a few feet. I couldn't count how many were on the line, but it was way more than 20, so I figured it was a long s

Mandy Gonzalez Hamilton
 Sep 7 2016, 08:42:46 PM

I saw her today and she was fabulous! I also saw Renee in July and loved her, of course. I think they each played the role a bit differently though. I felt Renee played it as more of a strong independent woman while Mandy showed some vulnerability. Mandy's performance was the first time that the song Satisfied made me cry, as you could really see the pain on her face as she recounts her regret at lost love.

Aug 16 2016, 10:21:05 PM

I understand Stub Hub will let you print the tickets out at their offices nearby - you should call them first to make sure. Their office is at 114 W 40th St, New York, NY

Jul 25 2016, 07:17:40 PM

How much did you have to pay for the premium ticket?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You