News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for manda.borden

manda.borden Profile Photo
Member Name: manda.borden
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jul 28 2016, 10:11:39 PM

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it!

Jul 28 2016, 02:59:57 PM

Hi I have some questions regarding a possible trip for my friends and I to try and see Hamilton via cancellation ticket line next Wednesday (3rd). We're hoping to see the matinee and we live about 6 hours away and could leave Tuesday night to get to NYC either late Tuesday or very early on Wednesday. There are 6 of us all together but we can split into groups of two because I know that that is the max tickets sold per group. We want to see the matinee because we could see the Ham4Ham show

Jul 28 2016, 02:50:17 PM

Hi I have some questions regarding a possible trip for my friends and I to try and see Hamilton via cancellation ticket line next Wednesday (3rd). We're hoping to see the matinee and we live about 6 hours away and could leave Tuesday night to get to NYC either late Tuesday or very early on Wednesday. There are 6 of us all together but we can split into groups of two because I know that that is the max tickets sold per group. We want to see the matinee because we could see the Ham4Ham show

Jul 28 2016, 10:57:55 AM

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You