News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for heyitsb

Member Name: heyitsb
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
 Jul 3 2017, 12:31:08 PM

What address is used for "Come From Away" ?? I just sent to them but received my original letter and it said "Not Deliverable as Addressed" I used:

Stage Manager

c/o "Come From Away"

Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre

236 W. 45th Street

New York, NY 10036

May 17 2017, 11:46:35 PM

Sherbear8081 said: "Does anybody know if Waitress is asking for a donation for a cast signed playbill?  If so, how much?

"

Waitress has never asked for a donation for a cast signed playbill before so you should be fine without one.

May 6 2017, 05:59:49 PM

thebookofwhizzer said: "has anyone tried mandy Gonzalez at Hamilton? if i wrote to her what would i address it to

"

I've written to her awhile back and I had asked if she could sign a playbill for me and she did, she even wrote a little thank you for sending her drawings as well.

The address I used was:

Mandy Gonzalez

c/o "Hamilton"

Richard Rodgers Theatre

226 W. 46th Street

New York, NY 100

Mar 22 2017, 04:09:16 PM

Is anyone planning on sending to Amélie or Philippa Soo to see if they respond?

Who signed my Waitress the Musical playbill?
 Oct 15 2016, 12:30:49 PM

Thank you so so much everyone! I'll update this list when I get home but do you guys think that 14 could be Jenna Ushkowitz? I've looked up her signature (there's signed Glee pictures out there) and I have a slight feeling that the signatures are similar but maybe that's just me, I was wanting others opinions on that.

Oct 14 2016, 10:14:10 PM

Thank you!

Oct 14 2016, 08:30:38 PM

Woo! Thanks so much

Oct 14 2016, 07:46:24 PM

Thank you!

Oct 14 2016, 07:32:34 PM

I just recently received this playbill after requesting it back in June and I was needing some help identifying the majority of the signatures. I also put different colored question marks in some spots because I wasn't sure if that was a single signature or if it was a part of a name I already numbered. If it happens to be a separate signature just say "Red/Blue/Yellow Question mark is ____" 

Thank you in advance! :)

Signatures I do know:

• 1. Aisha Jackson
  • 2&4: Ryan Vasquez
  • 3. Molly Jobe
  • Red ?: Keala Settle
  • 5. Eric Anderson (possibly?)
  • 6. Nick Cordero?
  • 7. Jeremy Morse
  • 8. Max Kumangal
  • 9. Thay Floyd
  • 10. Christopher Fitzgerald
  • 11. Stephanie Torns
  • 12. Olivia Phillip
  • 13. Drew Gehling
  • 14. Jenna Ushkowitz
  • 15. Jessie Mueller

Cast list for reference.

Aug 26 2016, 06:31:34 PM

Welp I tried sending my Hamilton playbill to get signed only by Jasmine Cephas Jones and Renee Elise Goldsberry before she leaves but I lucked out and I got the little paper that says they only give signed playbills during fundraising times.

I'm a little bummed but I understand since it's insanely popular. Better luck next time ??.

Jul 28 2016, 08:15:55 PM

goldfinchmeadowlark said: "heyitsb, I saw Hamilton last Halloween and thanked everyone except for Pippa and Oak, who did not stage door. I sent my Playbill via Priority Mail (I did not want to risk losing it :) with a kind letter to the stage manager around Christmas requesting their signatures, and it took about five weeks to receive it.

"

Oh okay! Thanks, I'll try my luck and see how it goes :) 

Jul 28 2016, 06:39:29 PM

First time posting on this site so hopefully I'm doing this right.

Anyways, for my first time sending fan mail, I sent a letter to Lin-Manuel Miranda and also a picture so he could sign. I sent it back in June and received a response back this week. He didn't send a worded response back like most people seem to receive but he did sign the picture I sent so that's awesome either way.

I was also wondering if anyone knew if I were to send a playbi

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You