News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for abreakey

Member Name: abreakey
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Aug 3 2016, 09:49:59 AM

Forgot to answer the other question...

yes, credit cards are accepted at the box office. 

Aug 3 2016, 09:48:55 AM

If you showed up at our arrival time (2nd and 3rd in line), the first personwould have been offered a choice of 2 regular price tickets -or- two premium tickets.  Then the premiums would have been then offered to number 3 in line (and if passed on they would go down the line). 

If you didn't want premiums, then you would have received 2 tickets at ~1:40ish and then had to wait until showtime for the other two. 

Aug 3 2016, 09:34:18 AM

First in line yesterday showed up at 3:30, and I was second in line arriving around 5:45/50ish. 

Aug 3 2016, 07:21:08 AM

Michael did a fantastic job as Alexander!  And to see his excitement after the show and the time he took with all of us was amazing. Truly a great experience.  

I saw someone ask what time the last person arrived and still got in.  If 17 was the final number, then the last person arrived around noon. They decided to come join the line based on my posts yesterday.  I am glad they got in!  

I walked by the theater this morning (on my way to a mother rush l

Aug 2 2016, 08:35:55 PM

Looks like 17 got in tonight. 

Aug 2 2016, 06:04:49 PM

We are back at the theater now waiting to get in. Our line friends are all still here hoping to get their shot. No additional tickets have been released since the four regular and two premium tickets at ~1:45. 

Good luck to those still waiting!!!!

Aug 2 2016, 04:53:01 PM

To continue our Tuesday updates.  At around 1:45 they released some tickets!  Person number one in line got row H far left side. I was second in line and was offered a choice of premium tickets or standard tickets. We opted for the $199 tix, also in row H, but on the far right side.  They then offered the premiums to the rest of the line and one gentleman from further back in the line grabbed one of those.  At that point we headed back to the hotel to rest and freshen up.<

Aug 2 2016, 10:46:39 AM

Today looks to be a good day to try...  10:45 update and only 11 tickets (6 people) are patiently waiting to learn our fate. 

Aug 2 2016, 09:36:49 AM

9:30 update.  Only 6 people in line.  

Aug 2 2016, 07:25:52 AM

I am in the line for tonight's show.  I am ticket numbers 3 and 4.  I arrived just before 6am.  There are now (7:25am) 5 people in line.   I'll update as the day progresses. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You