News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for 99pandas

Member Name: 99pandas
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

4th of July discount?  Jun 13 2019, 08:03:12 AM
I asked a similar question last year. I think the website you are thinking of is http://starspangledbroadway.com. The discount was for $40 tickets to a couple of shows with dates before and after the 4th.

Up until a couple days ago, the website was stilling working but showing the discounts from last year still. When I tried today, the website was down. I’m awaiting the discounts as well! Last year if I recall there was another show that randomly announced a 4th of July discount on their own, so that could be a strategy as well- to keep checking individual shows social media pages as well as hoping the star spangled broadway website pops back up.

Beetlejuice - post date?  May 21 2019, 02:43:17 PM
Thank you both! I was able to call Audience Rewards this afternoon. They put me on hold while they contacted the Box Office. Box Office let them return the ticket so the Audience Rewards deposited the points back into my account. Was looking forward to tonight but at least now I have the points back to hopefully redeem for a future date when in better health.
Beetlejuice - post date?  May 20 2019, 06:38:28 PM
I have an Audience Rewards ticket for tomorrow night at 7 pm. I am no longer able to attend. Well, technically I am able to attend but Ive got a horrible cough, Id rather not cough through the entire show. Cough medicine helps but not enough and then I get that trying to hold it in and it ends in a 2 minute spell. Would rather not put myself and fellow attendees through that.

Does this show post date tickets? Is that the right term? Ive never had to do this before, not sure what to do.

Stubhub - mobile download - wrong show  Jan 15 2019, 09:04:01 PM

I just purchased mobile tickets on Stubhub for American Son - I had my husband triple check that I was purchasing the correct show for the correct date.... but when I open the tickets to print, they are for a completely different show (The Waverly Gallery). Has anyone had this experience before? I tried getting through to Stubhub on the phone but couldn't make it through all the ads and offers to get a live person. 

Most anticipated 2018 Fall Shows  Jul 15 2018, 08:16:34 PM

I see that Girl From the North Country will have a pre-sale for American Express credit card holders starting next week. I do not have Amex. Can a friend purchase 2 tickets for me? Or is this a no-no? 

Most anticipated 2018 Fall Shows  Jul 9 2018, 08:44:37 PM

cjmclaughlin10 said: "Not officially. But as a member of The Public who can see availability throughout the run, I can tell you that Sunday (particularly evenings) will be your best shot at availability "

Thank you so much, this is good to know, although I’m keeping my fingers crossed for either a Sat or Sun matinee in September hopefully. 

Most anticipated 2018 Fall Shows  Jul 9 2018, 12:53:27 PM
Do we know when The Girl from the North Country will go on sale to the public?
Non theater activities  Jul 1 2018, 11:46:56 AM

dramamama611 said: "Thanks everyone. So much to consider. I did find out that one of the Tenement Tours we were interested in has air conditioning, and since we wanted to be sure to hit Russ & Daughters that made the choice easy.

We also booked one of the OnLocation tours for Tuesday. Probably hitting the Frick that afternoon, too.

Theater-wise were' seeing Head over Heals and Desperate Measures!

Thanks again, folks!
"

4th of July discounts?  Jun 27 2018, 01:58:14 PM

The star Spangled Broadway website has been updated. This year $40 tickets are available to: Carousel, Hello Dolly, Kinky Boots, Skintight, and the Play That Goes Wrong with various dates for each show surrounding the 4th.

4th of July discounts?  Jun 21 2018, 09:35:19 PM

In case anyone is interested - there is a Boys in the Band discount on Broadwaybox that looks to be valid July 2 - 5. Unfortunately for me, it is not a show my mom would be interested in. 

4th of July discounts?  Jun 21 2018, 09:31:36 PM

Thank you for replying so fast! I should have been more specific - not looking to attend on the 4th itself. My moms flight gets into JFK around 8 or 9 pm on the 4th. Looking to attend Beautiful on either the 5th or 7th. Looks like last year the Star Spangled discounts were valid for a few days prior to the 4th and a few days after the 4th. 

4th of July discounts?  Jun 21 2018, 09:14:45 PM

I know in years past there have been discounts for shows over the 4th of July (Star Spangled Broadway). Anyone know of any discounts for this year?

One show I am wondering about is Beautiful My mom will be in town and I know she would love to see it. Trying to decide if we should buy tickets now using an existing discount or if we should try to rush the show? If we try to rush and fail I suppose we could hope for TKTS or try our chances at winning the new online Beautiful lotto. 

I know certain holidays (Christmas, Thanksgiving) see an uptick in attendance, but what about the 4th of July? My sense is that attendance is down over this holiday but I could be wrong. 

Thank you for any insight! 

Orchestrating a two show day - to rush or not to rush + off Broadway recs  May 21 2018, 02:12:56 PM
Yes, I do know that website and it is very helpful. But logistically I’m not sure if rushing Spongebob before a Sweeney Todd matinee would be doable/worth the savings.
SWEENEY TODD Closing August 26th  May 21 2018, 02:02:03 PM
You all have convinced me - I need to see this show! Thank you!
Orchestrating a two show day - to rush or not to rush + off Broadway recs  May 21 2018, 02:01:17 PM
Moving back to NYC after 3 years away. I’ll be back about a week before my new job starts on June 11. Goal: see as many shows as possible in that week! I’ll be rushing/entering lottos for most shows, but currently do have tickets to both Kinky Boots and Three Tall Women for Wednesday, June 6.

On Sunday, June 11 I’m thinking about doing Sweeney Todd at 2 pm and Spongebob at 6:30 pm. This order would allow me to get home a bit earlier to bed before my job starts the next day, I’d also pr

SWEENEY TODD Closing August 26th  May 21 2018, 12:08:17 PM

adamgreer said: "The most recent replacements did nothing to excite me or entice me to see the show again the way Carmello, Panaro, and Lewis all did. I suspect others felt the same, as I don't see nearly as much discussion of the show as there was when they were in it."

Is it worth seeing with the current cast? I haven’t gotten around to seeing it yet. I was thinking of going in early June. If I can dig it up again, I did find a pretty good d

Playbills without seeing show? And CoALG stage door?  May 20 2018, 01:18:08 PM
If you find that you do have the time but not the money, you could always do the rush tickets through the TodayTix app. I did it last week for two tickets, pretty reasonable at $30 each.
Show Score for Tix?  May 20 2018, 01:14:48 PM
I bought two tickets to an off Broadway production last year (Can You Forgive Her?) for $5 each. Our seats were in the front row.
Right now I am considering buying tickets to both Mean Girls and The Boys in the Band through Show Score so I’d be very interested to hear others experiences as well.

What's Next For The Nederlander?  May 20 2018, 12:22:16 PM

tmbyru said: "Broadway Now and Next website has the The Cher Show going in the Neil Simon..."

Would anyone be able to link me to the now and next website? I’ve tried searching on the message board and Google as well and can’t find it. Thank you!

Mean Girls Pink Wednesday Rush  Mar 13 2018, 12:08:01 PM
Online it says the pink Wednesday rush is for a limited time only. Do we know how long? I’ll be in NYC in July, think it’ll still be going on in July?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You