News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for The Wind & Rain

Member Name: The Wind & Rain
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

"Quietly" Final Moments (SPOILERS? Maybe?)
 Aug 30 2016, 09:04:07 PM

I just saw this evening's performance of "Quietly" at the Irish Repertory Theatre and I was really impressed. The performances were wonderful and the taut energy that came over the theatre was gripping and made it impossible to look away.
If you have not seen this show, or if it's not at the top of your list, I highly recommend making it a theatre priority before it closes! Also, the refurbished Irish Rep is beautiful and very comfortable. Bravo to a wonderful theatre c

Signature Theatre Subscription
 Aug 23 2016, 01:29:09 AM

Hello!
I am very interested in purchasing a membership to the Signature Theatre. 

I was curious as to if anyone else has a membership, or has had one in the past? 
Were there many perks? Was it not worth it?

Thank you for your advice in advance!
I am a fan of this company's previous work, but I am always interested in hearing from others before committing to something. 

Gloria
 Aug 15 2016, 11:45:29 PM

I am passing along the script to a friend of mine who runs a small production company in our neighborhood. They use two venues and I think this will fit perfectly in the much smaller, intimate venue. 

We plan on taking notes and experiencing the show through the TOFT resource at Lincoln Center to see if it is a viable option. 

I'm certainly envious of those who were lucky enough to experience this show live! 

While the final moments of Act One were trul

"Gloria" by Branden Jacobs-Jenkins
 Aug 15 2016, 11:02:56 PM

Hello!
I just put down my copy of "Gloria" written by Branden Jacobs-Jenkins, one of my new favorite playwrights... and I was simply blown away. I could not imagine what this play must have been like live.

The characters were realistic, one extremely familiar to me, and the themes of the show truly resonated with me.

I did some research to find other threads, but I could only find a review thread with almost no responses. (Sorry if there is another thread! If ther

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You