News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for JoeTab

Member Name: JoeTab
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Gettting back to Philly After Hamilton  Sep 19 2016, 10:09:33 PM

Finally have a plan.

We are going to drive from Philly to Trenton. I then purchased the AMTRAK ticket back to Trenton from Penn Station. That leave PS at 11.15. If I miss that, I will have to take the NJT to Trenton at 12.14. And then an hour drive home. Thanks for your help!

Gettting back to Philly After Hamilton  Sep 2 2016, 01:35:14 PM

Do any of you have experience with Rahway Station? There are a # of opportunities to get back to that station after the show. And then I would drive 90 mins to Philly.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5yA9OoW_XgJQndVejRGNHlVNnM/view

Hamilton ticket EXCHANGE thread.. Work it out amongst yourselves here FREE  Aug 14 2016, 12:35:01 PM

How is the actual exchange done? Can it be done via Ticketmaster?

Gettting back to Philly After Hamilton  Aug 14 2016, 10:06:23 AM

Do any of you have experience with Rahway Station? There are a # of opportunities to get back to that station after the show. And then I would drive 90 mins to Philly.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5yA9OoW_XgJQndVejRGNHlVNnM/view

Gettting back to Philly After Hamilton  Aug 13 2016, 12:45:48 PM

So you take Greyhound home as well?

Gettting back to Philly After Hamilton  Aug 13 2016, 12:43:53 PM

The Mega Bus home seems like our best option. Seems like we should be able to get out, seeing the whole show, and to the bus stop by the time it departs at 11.20. That will get us to 30th by 1.30. Has anyone parked at or around 30th? We could possibly use Uber to get home. Again, appreciate everyone's input :)

Gettting back to Philly After Hamilton  Aug 13 2016, 12:31:35 PM

Great, thanks! Have you ever done a 10.45 finish to Penn Station's 11.06 to Hamilton? Is there a closer station to get on the 11.06? Looks like if we don't get on that we have to get on the 12.14.

Gettting back to Philly After Hamilton  Aug 12 2016, 10:08:09 PM

Do you purchase a round trip ticket when you are going from Hamilton into NY? Or do you have to get the ticket back at Penn Station?

Gettting back to Philly After Hamilton  Aug 12 2016, 10:04:59 PM

Thanks everyone! I am spoiled w/ a 6 min commute to work, and I am not a huge fan of driving at night. But I need to suck it up and just do it. Grateful to have gotten the tix. Looks like I can get to Hamilton Station from Penn Station by 1.36. And then will have a 60-70 min drive home. I can do that. I appreciate your help!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5yA9OoW_XgJQndVejRGNHlVNnM/view?usp=sharing

Gettting back to Philly After Hamilton  Aug 12 2016, 08:40:37 PM

Have Hamilton tix in a few mos, and I must get back to Philly after it. I really want to take public transp. Have researched a ton, and it seems like I need to get to Penn Station by 11.15 to get Amtrak back to Philly. Or I need to get back by 11.06 to take Path to Trenton or Hamilton Stations, which would limit my drive to about an hour. Was actually in NY yesterday, and I walked from 34th and Avenue of the Americas to 46th street. It took us about 25 mins to get there. We had our kids and w

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You