News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Mandi18

Member Name: Mandi18
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Aug 20 2016, 11:06:32 PM

sydney16 said:
Did you see Lexi as Eliza? How was she? I haven't been hearing that much about her performance."

I did!  I thought she did a fine job. I wasn't blown away but not disappointed either. I felt maybe she could have expressed greater emotion with some of the more serious scenes but her voice was nice. 

Aug 20 2016, 10:12:43 PM

Conclusion from the Thursday 8/18 line.  I had started at 7am and I got the third ticket given out at 6pm.  I'm not sure what happened after that, but it sounds like they gave out a decent amount. I got F106, a fantastic seat for an excellent performance.  Burr, Washington, Angelica, and George were my favorites.  I really wanted to like Michael as Hamilton. I wasn't totally convinced with his acting but he grew on me an

Aug 18 2016, 04:08:17 PM

it's literally just a Vertical Parking Garage, nothing extraordinary, not even a fancy car. We suspect some people hadn't seen one before.  No lottery winners here, one premium ticket offered but no one bit.

Aug 18 2016, 03:46:35 PM

Update: there are 15 people in line. No tickets have been released yet. 43 people have taken a picture of the Quik Park. One person even wanted to be in the photo! 

Aug 18 2016, 11:07:34 AM

It's 11am on a Thursday and there are only 5 people in line for 8 tickets. We're all pretty surprised but happy to be in a good spot. We have a bet on how many people take a photo of the Quik Park across the street, it's at 12 right now.

We arrived at: 1st-6:25, 2nd-7:05, 3/4th-7:40, 5th-8:30

Aug 17 2016, 09:17:22 PM

CassandraReads said: "4:45, right after The Color Purple matinee. Lol But I will tell you, it was an absolute **** show!!! Lines everywhere, people here this morning missing out because they weren't standing in the right place. A stampede to the line together. Not the pleasant experience I had on a one-show day!! 

"

I was on the line today too, first time. I Was told to line up at 5:30 but the guy didn't say where the line started. I stood by the

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You