News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Harvey M

Member Name: Harvey M
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Sep 18 2017, 11:39:37 AM

You shouldn't waste your time.  You won't get tickets that late in the day

Need a Line-Sitter- will help pay for ticket
 Mar 17 2017, 02:45:33 PM

545am or pm?

Nov 23 2016, 09:27:51 PM

I waited in line 15 1/2 hours two fridays ago.  I was 5th in line, arrived at 430am (Chris Jackson's final wknd).  I was surprised that the rules previously posted were gone. I asked one of the Hamilton employees what happened to it...he said it was torn down.  No one enforced previously stated rules (such as no chairs).  People in the cancellation line frequently left the line to get food, find a restroom, etc.  although no one toward the front of the line swappe

Nov 23 2016, 06:08:40 PM

The answer used to be NO.  There were rules posted (no line swapping, no tents & chairs allowed).  But those rules were torn down & removed. you shouldn't have a problem subbing in line.

Nov 19 2016, 04:22:16 AM

I wonder how many people got in last night (Friday night)?  Vice President Elect Mike Pence was in the audience (looks like his seats may have been the same seats often awarded to people in the Hamilton cancellation line).  

Nov 12 2016, 10:37:19 AM

There were 5 people by then. 

Nov 12 2016, 10:34:43 AM

We went yesterday (Friday)...and got in.  Here's the experience:  the first arrivals were a mom & daughter from Connecticut.  They got there 1130pm the night before!  3rd and 4th people got there around 2 or 230am.  Each of the first four only needed one ticket.  I was 5th, and arrived at 430am.  I counted as two since I was getting a ticket for my wife.  No one else joined the line until 930am...two young ladies.  So they were technically #7 and #8.  About an hour later a mom and daughter from London (but living in DC) got there as #9 and #10.  So about 1030am is when the final people arrived who ended up getting tickets.  Each of the first 9 got tickets, the 10th got SRO.  The people first in line were seated front row center, right next to the $10 lottery winner (saw them at intermission).  Not sure where #3 and #4 sat.  Me and my wife (#5 and #6 sat directly next to #7 and # had incredible seats, right center orchestra, 8th row from the stage. The four of us sat in row G, seats 101-104, off the aisle.  It's possible a few others at #11 or later got SRO as well.  I was actually very surprised that with this being Chris Jackson's final weekend, that there weren't more people in line before 930am.  It was chilly and very breezy...maybe a factor? The show was outstanding, just disappointed that Anthony Ramos didn't perform.

Aug 19 2016, 01:00:55 PM

I heard that the last person in line yesterday (Thursday) to get tix was 12th in line (he arrived 3pm for the 7pm show).  He got 7th row center for $199.  Not too shabby!  There was a SRO ticket left after that.  When I went last Saturday, I was 12th in line (got there 650am for the 2pm matinee). The last tix went to #10th in line.  #11 bought the single SRO ticket.  For me, it was 7 hours of waiting to no avail. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You