News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lm121362

Member Name: lm121362
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Beetlejuice Rush  Jan 11 2020, 11:51:15 PM
I got in line today (Saturday on an unusually warm January day) at about 5:30 pm for standing room. I was seventh in line and got 2 tickets. I believe they sell them once the show is sold out.
Little Shop of Horrors Lottery  Jan 11 2020, 11:48:31 PM
I got in the cancellation line suuuuuper early today because I didn’t want to risk missing it. It was a super warm, dry Saturday in January. It got in line at 7:15am. The next pair showed up at around 10:30. The next pair arrived at 11:30am. Only 2 cancellation tickets were given (row H on aisle) at about 3 minutes before curtain, so I am glad I was an early bird. The cost was $138 per ticket. The pair behind me decided to stay in line for the evening show.

For the lottery today, about

Little Shop of Horrors Lottery  Jan 10 2020, 09:57:54 PM
Any update to times people line up for the cancellation line?
To Kill a Mockingbird Rush  May 19 2019, 10:47:14 AM
We got in line at 7:20am on Saturday, May 18 and were 11&12 in line. The first 2 people in line had arrived at 6:45am. We got SRO tickets.
Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  May 19 2019, 10:41:53 AM
On Friday, May 18, my sister got in line for SRO at 5pm and was 12th in line. The first SRO was in line at 3pm. She did not get SRO but did end up getting a last minute Stubhub ticket for $60!
A Bronx Tale Rush Report  Jun 12 2018, 11:44:05 PM
I got 2 rush tickets (seated separately) an hour before showtime on Tuesday, June 12. They were partial view. There had also been 2 orchestra side seats for $30 that went on Stubhub about 1 hr 15 min before showtime.
Once on This Island lottery  Jun 12 2018, 11:40:05 PM
I went the Tuesday after the Tonys. There were probably 50 people. They gave away 22 tickets that were standing room only. There were no “lottery loser”
tickets.

Hello Dolly Rush with Bernadette Peters?  May 20 2018, 10:43:13 AM
At 10:45 am on Sunday, May 20 there was no one in line for rush.
ANASTASIA Rush  May 20 2018, 10:41:39 AM
At 10:00am on Sunday, May 20 there were 6 people in front of us hoping for a total of 12 rush tickets. We heard there are only 10 available for each performance.
Boys in the Band Rush  May 19 2018, 05:45:21 PM
My suggestion is to watch Telecharge and get in line accordingly when the show is close to selling out. Dont worry about lining up early (at least at this point) if the show is not yet sold out.

Today was a rainy Saturday during previews. I got in line at 7:45 and that was WAY TOO EARLY! The box office manager came out at 9:45 to inform the 5 of us in line that they probably wouldnt sell standing room until the ahow was sold out (There apoeared to be about 15 tickets left on Telecharge

Once on This Island lottery  Apr 21 2018, 01:37:33 PM
I did the lottery on Saturday 4/21 matinee . There were about 40 people for 20 tickets, but they also did a Lottery Lossr drawing for $59.95 tickets (as others earlier stated). We got those tickets Orchestra D 119 and 121 - fantastic seats.The box office sells SRO when the show is sold out (which it was not before the lottery).

FYI this lotto is drawn 1.5 hours before show time. The Mean Girls lotto is two blocks away and is drawn 2 hours before show time, so it is possible to try for b

Band's Visit Rush  Apr 18 2018, 10:11:20 PM

StageyBoy09 said: "Hi Show Off,

I got 2 rush tickets last night (Saturday 4/9th) for the 8pm show. Great seats, side orchestra, Row F for $40 each. The box office said they had plenty of rush seats left. The show itself was beautiful and lived up to the hype. I would highly recommend and think you should be fine to rush!
"

What time did you get in line?

Jokes, lines, or songs that dont sit right anymore  Feb 19 2018, 10:19:30 PM

JBroadway said: "Surprised nobody has mentioned Avenue Q. A lot of the stuff in "Everyone's A Little Bit Racist" perpetuates some very problematic misconceptionsabout what racism actually is and how it works - misconceptions that are still widely believed (including by a fair number of people on this message board).For example, they use the word "racism" when they really mean "bigotry" or "prejudice." This is the kind of confusion that lead

METEOR SHOWER Rush  Nov 13 2017, 07:58:21 PM

jenfromtheaudience said: "I rushed on Saturday (11/11). I got there by 7:15 AM and was 12th in line. The person in frontof me said he arrived about 5-10 minutes before me and the person behind me arrived by 7:30. People filtered in slowly after that, but I would say definitely a longer line by 8:30. They came out about 10 mins before 10am and told us there were 8 box seats for each performance and also standing room for each show, with more standing room available for the evening per

METEOR SHOWER Previews  Nov 11 2017, 04:42:26 PM

brian1973 said: "Maybe the truth is Benanti doesn’t want to play second fiddle to Schumer at stage door... let’s face it, way more people are there for her. That’s not to put LB down... just the way it is.."

I disagree. Theater people are most likely drawn by her over Shumer.

METEOR SHOWER Rush  Nov 11 2017, 04:30:20 PM

broadway_show_fan said: "@lm121362- thanks. When you go today, can you look at the standing room spots and answer a few questions about height?

• Is the wall higher for some spots, or sloped? The wall at some theaters is taller in the center as opposed to the sides or slopes.

the same all around

• About how high would you say the wall is? Or, how high does it come on you, and what is your height?
I am 5'2" and wore flat shoes. The wall came up to my chest. I could put my elbows on the wall without feeling like I was reaching up. But you might feel like you are reaching up a bit. 

• Are you looking out over top of the last row's heads or are their headseven with your eye line?

you are looking up over their heads. I had no issues with sight.

I'm hoping to do SRO sometime but I am only just barely 5' in shoes and there are some theaters where I actually cannot do SRO because the wall is too tall for me. I'd, of course, hate to buy SRO and then find out that I can't see at all.
"

METEOR SHOWER Rush  Nov 11 2017, 11:35:23 AM

smokeline2 said: "I t sounded like people ahead of me in line got partial view - not sure if those are the rush seats we've been talking about or if they were something else. I also heard them sell a few full price tickets. Not sure what time you have to be in line for SRO since I wasn't there, but definitely before 10 AM.

Also, they said to check backan hour before curtain for cancellation tickets for those who are interested in that.
"

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions  Nov 11 2017, 11:28:50 AM
While In line for Meteor Shower, I saw that there were 9 people in line for a two-show day. The front of the line looked quite cold and miserable: temperatures were LOW last night! The sitters in the front of the line had been there all night.
METEOR SHOWER Rush  Nov 11 2017, 11:25:18 AM
I go standing on ion when the box office opened today.

It is 7:45 am on a Saturday, and I am 18th in line. The first three people arrive at 4:15-4:30. The next person arrived at 6:30. There were 8 rush tickets for each performance. They had us make two lines: one for matinee and one for evening. Because the show was sold out, standing room was available at the same time.

Easy Rushes  Nov 10 2017, 10:35:12 PM
Tonight (Friday) I got rush tickets to A Clockwork Orange at 15 minutes til curtain and my vets were fifth row center!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You