News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Cfict

Member Name: Cfict
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Sep 13 2016, 07:44:31 PM

Hi everyone! I posted last week about going in the cancellation line on the Wednesday the 7th but didn't get round to updating you on my experience. (Sorry this is long)

It turned out that I couldn't go in the morning for the matinee so I went to the theater at 5pm and sort of hung around nearthe cancellation line sign. I noticed 4 people arriving and standing to the right of the box office door so I stood behind them (wishing I had stood there straight away so I would be f

Sep 6 2016, 05:12:19 PM

Thank you to those who responded to my message - everyone was very helpful :) I'll wait for the matinee tickets tommorow and update my experience at some point!

(also Relevance81491 - who hurt you?? Jack363's question was very valid???)

Sep 4 2016, 10:45:51 PM

First I just want to say thank you so much for this forum and everyone who has contributed to it! 

I'm in NYC this week and planning to wait in the cancellation line, possibly on Wednesday as I haven't made any plans on that day so I'll be willing to wait for as long as it takes. At first i thought I'd get there early morning for the martinee but from what I can gather from this board - it seems to be much quicker to wait for the evening show as some are saying to

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You