News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for 1312ADWAY

1312ADWAY Profile Photo
Member Name: 1312ADWAY
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Digital Lottery Question
 Jun 19 2019, 10:41:44 AM
Cool, thanks Daniel M! :) I didn’t realize that they close at 9 for matinees so I’ll have to try again on another day.
Digital Lottery Question
 Jun 19 2019, 09:36:27 AM
Thank you haterobics! :)
Digital Lottery Question
 Jun 19 2019, 09:31:40 AM
Aloha all! I was just wondering if anyone has experience with the following: If I win tickets to a digital lottery and decide not to buy them, will I still be able to win for future dates or will I be flagged by the system? I wanted to enter multiple lotteries to increase my chances of winning but if I won multiple lotteries Id have to turn one down. If it makes a difference Im looking to enter Oklahoma and Aint Too Proud. Any advice would be appreciated and thank you for your help in advance.
Bubbly Black Girl
 Jul 29 2017, 01:27:56 AM

Thanks for mentioning the sound SmoothLover.  I just finished writing a review on another website and I mentioned the sound/lack of volume and clarity.  I truly wasn't sure if it was because of where I was sitting or not but I struggled and had to strain to hear the singers.  Especially the first couple of numbers, it was like Ms. James' mic was almost at zero!  Now I know the answer.  As a result of that, the show started on a negative note for me.  But

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You