News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for HannahLMcCarthy

Member Name: HannahLMcCarthy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Is Score of Hamilton Better in Context of the Show?
 Sep 9 2016, 11:15:42 AM

When I listened to the soundtrack the first time I hated it. Everyone had put this massive hype on it and there was so much going on I repelled it. I am now addicted to the show and was lucky enough to see it yesterday! I decided that instead of powering through the soundtrack over and over again I just listened to one song a few times (for me it was 'burn' as I am a singer and fancied learning a female solo). After that I listened to another (I think it was the Schuyler sisters)

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Sep 9 2016, 11:02:13 AM

Just replied below,  Saw it yesterday, started queuing at 1.45 for a 7pm show and was 3rd in line!

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Sep 9 2016, 10:59:53 AM

Thought I would share my experience on here as well just to keep the thread as up to date as possible! I saw  the show last night (8th September 2016, 7pm) and would say that the cancellation line is definitely worth it!

I checked the theatre in the morning and no one was queuing up at that point so I went to explore the local area in the morning. I started queuing up at 1.45ish and was only 3rd in line. The queue was pretty quiet until around 3.30 when schools started to finish a

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You