News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Lurker2

Member Name: Lurker2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dave Malloy's Moby Dick at A.R.T.  Dec 19 2019, 05:19:06 PM

theaterdarling said: "Lurker2 said: "Super long shot - I have one ticket for the saturday night performance on January 11 (closing weekend) that I can no longer attend - does anyone have a ticket for another performancethat they would want to swap? It was at the $95 price level, but I'm willing to take one at any price and pay the difference if it's more. Ideally a Wednesday night, Friday, Saturday or Sunday performance but I'm flexible"

&nb

Dave Malloy's Moby Dick at A.R.T.  Dec 18 2019, 10:15:38 AM

Super long shot - I have one ticket for the saturday night performance on January 11 (closing weekend) that I can no longer attend - does anyone have a ticket for another performance that they would want to swap?  It was at the $95 price level, but I'm willing to take one at any price and pay the difference if it's more.  Ideally a Wednesday night, Friday, Saturday or Sunday performance but I'm flexible

SOLD = Selling 1 ticket to Freestyle Love Supreme Closing, 3/3  Feb 23 2019, 08:26:36 PM

ticket was sold, thanks!

To Kill a Mockingbird Rush  Feb 1 2019, 02:42:22 PM

Myshmoopsiepoo said: "I have upcoming LincTix for this show that I bought months ago and didnt realize I was going to be out of town then. I know theyre pretty strict on their no refund or exchange policy so I guess Im going to end up losing out but I still want to see the show- I guess rush would be my only option or buying full priced tickets?"

Long shot, but any chance that ticket is for tomorrow's matinee (2/2)?  I'm a LincTix member looking for

Jokes, lines, or songs that dont sit right anymore  Feb 18 2018, 10:51:02 PM
“Donald Trump and I on the links and he’s my caddy” from In The Heights has a distinctly different meaning, though it certainly still fits.
Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions  Nov 15 2017, 10:18:47 AM

Does the fact that there doesn't seem to be any tickets available when I search for wheelchair seats mean it's likely that no companion seats will be released?

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions  Nov 15 2017, 09:22:03 AM

Alright, I'm going to try for 1 ticket for Sunday, fingers crossed. 

What's better - mobile or desktop site?

Dear Evan Hansen today  Oct 18 2017, 02:57:58 PM

I hope she's OK!

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Oct 18 2017, 01:30:39 PM

Might help to also include day of the week, in case that matters (weekend vs weekday)

Saturday June 30, balcony row E, center.  $80 each

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018  Oct 18 2017, 12:22:47 PM

Phantom of the board said: "HELP!!

I made it to the payment screen used my card on file (I updated all info last night). When I clicked purchase it just said there is a problem. I kept clicking, entered a different card manually clicked a few time. Then last click it went back to main screen to select price point. I assume my session timed out went through process and once selected it says code has been used. No email confirmation, nothing on ticketmaster accou

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018  Oct 18 2017, 11:58:03 AM

amazingamandakate said: "September 1st is a big date in Harry Potter, so I'm not surprised that it's sold out already.

I managed to get three tickets in the $40 range for August 8th. Feel like I could have gotten an earlier Wednesday (most weekends were sold out of the cheaper tickets), but I'm just glad I got in at all!
"

Oh, DUH!  It's Hogwarts day!  Thanks

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018  Oct 18 2017, 11:55:42 AM

wolfwriter said: "Why is the same row 'E' in the balcony $40 on one day and $80 on another day? Areall $80 seats are in the balcony."

Having weekend shows be pricier than weekday is standard in a lot of shows I've seen.  They're higher demand

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018  Oct 18 2017, 11:52:08 AM

I'm able to log in with my code and see availability (the calendar is green, yellow or red) on each date to show availability), but not purchase (the code is one time use only).  So, when searching for 2 tickets, all price ranges, at 11:50AM EST:

limited or no Saturday availability in March-June.  Good weekday availability during that time except previews which is limited.  Good availability on all dates beginning in July (except, strangely, 9/1, which

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018  Oct 18 2017, 11:45:47 AM

vampire musical said: "This pricing seems to be all over the place. I was happy with my 4 $130 tickets in Balcony Row D until I came on here and saw people getting Orchestra for $165 and the row right behind me for $40. Man, I feel like I blew my shot."

I got the row right behind you (center) for 80, not 40 - the $40 ones must be very far to the sides

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018  Oct 18 2017, 11:37:35 AM

AlliAndTheCats said: "Lurker2 said: "AlliAndTheCats said: "If you've already used your code and didn't buy all 6, would you be willing to PM me with the code to see if I can use it for two more tickets? I would definitely pay for the code if it works!"

The code can only be used once. I only bought 4 and I wasn't even given the option to buy 2 more on a different date. Once I found seats, it took me to the purchase page
"

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018  Oct 18 2017, 11:28:01 AM

AlliAndTheCats said: "If you've already used your code and didn't buy all 6, would you be willing to PM me with the code to see if I can use it for two more tickets? I would definitely pay for the code if it works!"

The code can only be used once.  I only bought 4 and I wasn't even given the option to buy 2 more on a different date. Once I found seats, it took me to the purchase page

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018  Oct 18 2017, 11:26:52 AM

Took me 7 minutes to purchase.  I was trying to use my desktop, but I wrote the code down wrong (forgot to capitalize a letter) so i switched to my phone.  Chose a Saturday in June, tried for 6 tix (needed 4, but figured I could find other friends) and after a minute or two it came back with nothing.  Opened my desktop browser with the correct code and searched for a different date, with 6, and another window with 5.  Tried my phone again for a different date with 4. 

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018  Oct 18 2017, 10:53:39 AM

Good luck to all the 11am folks!  7 minutes to go!

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018  Oct 18 2017, 09:35:36 AM

The website in the text links to the page about broadway ticket info.  Am I correct in assuming that that will load a new page at 11 for us to enter our codes?

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018  Oct 18 2017, 09:29:54 AM

uncageg said: "Lurker2 said: "BwayMan3 said: "Has anyone in the 12 PM time slot received a code yet? Mine has not yet arrived."

They said it comes 2 hours beforehand, so it makes sense that only the 11am slot has gotten theirs
"

Actually, the e-mail said 1 to 3 hours before purchase time. I got mime 2.5 hours beford.

"

True, my mistake.  My code came at 8:44, I just noticed, so 2

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You