News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Rachel Reynolds

Member Name: Rachel Reynolds
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Sep 17 2016, 10:01:42 AM

Hey All,

Just an update on my line experience. I waited in line 9/16 for the Friday evening show. I got to the line really early (7:30 AM) but there was no one else there waiting. I left and grabbed breakfast and came back at 9:30 and I was still the only one in line. From there I decided to just wait. I was joined by 4 people by 12:30 PM. They offered some premium tickets for $549 at 2 PM, and one man who had only been waiting for about 20 minutes took them. We had a line of about 10

Sep 17 2016, 10:01:41 AM

Hey All,

Just an update on my line experience. I waited in line 9/16 for the Friday evening show. I got to the line really early (7:30 AM) but there was no one else there waiting. I left and grabbed breakfast and came back at 9:30 and I was still the only one in line. From there I decided to just wait. I was joined by 4 people by 12:30 PM. They offered some premium tickets for $549 at 2 PM, and one man who had only been waiting for about 20 minutes took them. We had a line of about 10

Sep 15 2016, 09:50:27 PM

Hi Everyone!

I've been reading this board for a month now and tomorrow I am braving the cancellation line to get tickets on my birthday! I'm coming up from DC and I'll be in New York at about 6 AM. I was originally planning on getting to the theatre to get in line by 7 AM. From recent posts it seems like getting there that early may no longer be necessary? Does anyone have information about how the line has been on Fridays? Also, I know I read it at some point, but if someo

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You