News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for AMHM

Member Name: AMHM
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Oct 13 2016, 09:16:36 AM

If any of the four college guys who were on the cancellation line behind me and my daughter on 10/9 are on this forum, can you message me? I have photos for you!

Oct 13 2016, 09:14:31 AM

Yes, they do sell SRO. I could be wrong but I think they go for $40? If someone knows better, they can correct me! And yes, the seats are premium or lottery. I don't know about others - other people on this forum might have more information on that.

Oct 11 2016, 09:37:50 AM

We just did the cancellation line this past Sunday, October 9. I'll detail our experience below for anyone interested in learning more about it.

We (my daughter and I) arrived at the theater at around 5:10am and were first in line. Shortly after we arrived, 4 college students arrived. We all settled ourselves on the stairs. The line begins on the stairs closest to the box office. It was nice to be sitting under the marquis because it ended up raining the entire time we were th

Oct 11 2016, 09:11:29 AM

I just did the cancellation line on Sunday (post to follow) and there was one woman who was trying to sell a pair of tickets to those waiting on line. She was offering something like $1500 for the pair and was very obnoxious about it - saying that we'd be sorry if we didn't buy her tickets. We all felt she was rude and I don't think anyone was willing to buy from her or pay that much. If we could afford to pay that much we wouldn't be sitting on the cancellation line! I t

Oct 6 2016, 07:04:43 PM

Thanks for the detailed description! Question: When they start selling tickets via the cancellation line, do they start with the best seats first?

Thanks.

Oct 1 2016, 03:52:22 PM

Hi! If you have waiting in the cancellation line in the early hours of the morning - 4am, 5am - what is it like standing outside at that time of day? Were there people walking on the street or was it pretty empty?

Sep 25 2016, 06:48:20 PM

Hi! Does anyone know what time we should get on the cancellation line for a Sunday 3pm show?

Thank  you!

Sep 25 2016, 09:41:30 AM

Hi again, -I'm new here and I'm not sure how to post on an ongoing thread. I see the thread but don't see a place to post, except to reply to a previous post. Thanks again.

Sep 25 2016, 09:39:28 AM

Hi! Has anyone tried to get tickets from the cancellation line for a Sunday 3pm show? Any tips would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!!

Sep 25 2016, 09:35:52 AM

Thank you! I have been reading this thread but didn't see anything about a Sunday performance. Any tips?

Thanks again for your quick response!

Sep 25 2016, 09:15:53 AM

Hello! Great information! I was wondering if anyone has waiting on the cancellation line for a Sunday, 3pm performance? If so, what time should we arrive? Thank you!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You