News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kristinchenofan570

kristinchenofan570 Profile Photo
Member Name: kristinchenofan570
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: Hey! I'm Kristin and I've absolutly LOVED Broadway ever since I was little! My favorite show currently is Gypsy and my current favorite actress is Kristin Chenoweth!!

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Favorite Fun Home song?  Jul 2 2015, 12:31:35 AM

Telephone Wire. I could listen to that song 1000 times (and I probably have) and still have it wreck me.

Fun Home, most factual musical?  Jul 1 2015, 08:30:52 AM
"South Florida writes: "I have some doubts that Bruce killed himself."

I haven't seen FUN HOME, but I just read the graphic memoir (graphic in both sensein his of the word). I, too, have my doubts that Bruce killed himself. The branches he was carrying could easily have prevented him from seeing the truck. Also, killing oneself by walking into traffic is both iffy and selfish -- that truck driver probably never got over what happened.

Probably, one o

when there is an unexpected understudy for the lead  Jun 30 2015, 08:52:20 AM

Don't believe her name is above the title, but speaking only about shows currently running, the only person's understudy I would be dissapointed in seeing, is Beth Malone's, mainly because as a gay female actor myself, she is someone I admire greatly, and her performance is the one I couldn't stop thinking about after the show was over. Would I go as far as wanting a refund? I don't know. But I can understand wanting one for any show if there is an actor who is important/meaningful to someone

Fun Home lottery  Jun 19 2015, 03:27:28 PM

I was just wondering what kind of luck people were having with the lottery.  I know some who have gotten it on their first try and others who have yet to win after multiple attempts, so I was just wondering what people's experiences have been on here. Thanks!

Bruce Bechdel Spoiler Alert  Jun 15 2015, 10:40:20 PM
I saw an interview recently with Beth Malone, who mentions his suicide saying that it wasn't a spoiler because its mentioned right away. Not to mention, is it really considered a spoiler if its from a book published 8 years ago and concerns a real person?
It's Only a Play SRO  Dec 27 2014, 07:36:01 PM
Has anyone done it recently? How crowded was it/what is the likelihood of getting tickets? Thanks!
pippin rush  Nov 28 2013, 11:26:12 PM
Do you assume its the same for tomorrow?
pippin rush  Nov 28 2013, 11:08:24 PM
My friend and I were thinking of rushing pippin this weekend and were wondering how its been lately (how crowded, what time people start lining up, etc.) Thanks!
Best and Worst Show You've Ever Seen  Jul 31 2011, 10:29:52 PM
Best:
Annie Get Your Gun revival
A Little Night Music (with Bernadette Peters)
Gypsy (With Patti Lupone)

Worst:

Addams Family. No contest. (I only went because it was a school trip and the only reason I even justified it was it was going to be my first time seeing Nathan and Bebe live)

What Do Show Cast Members Say About Their Audiences?  Jun 23 2011, 03:10:00 PM
Not Broadway but, I know for me whenever I'm in a show my castmates and I will mention things like how big of an audience it is or how connected the audience is with our show. I was once in a production of You're a Good Man Charlie Brown and naturally a lot of younger kids came to the show. One of the nights during intermission, one of the musicians in the pit came over and told us she heard one of the kids make a cute comment about Linus's blanket.

Also somewhat related, In that same

Easter Sunday question  Apr 21 2011, 12:05:27 AM
So this may seem super dumb but I never really buy advanced tickets so what website accepts the code and where do i put it in? I tried doing it on this once site and it didnt have an ooption to put it in. A link would be super helpful as well. Again, never do this and thanks in advance!
re: The Official 'Bad High School Productions on YouTube' Megathread  Apr 18 2011, 11:15:57 AM
Hey! In response to MrJNLong's question. I actually know lots of people in this show (the one itsmybirthday posted) and they told me their choreographer had been in Hairspray at a regional theatre before he came to choreograph their show. My guess is that because he was in the show already for a few months with much of the original choreography, it was in his vision that the show have the same type of choreography he had in his reigional production as well. As for the other schools...I know that
Easter Sunday question  Apr 16 2011, 11:30:56 AM
Thanks so much for letting me know! Thanks for the code as well!
The 30 Day Musical Theatre Song Challenge - DAY 5  Apr 16 2011, 10:36:41 AM
"Nothing"- A Chorus Line
Easter Sunday question  Apr 16 2011, 10:23:42 AM
Hey! I was just wondering if La Cage will be doing a performance on Easter Sunday? I was pretty sure it would but since I'll be coming in from a couple hours away I wanted to make sure so I could either rush it or adjust my plans accordingly. Thanks so much!
Memphis or La Cage  Dec 20 2010, 04:02:34 PM
La Cage by far! Such a fun show and as other have been saying, Douglas Hodge is amazing!
Very funny male female scene  Dec 19 2010, 01:12:10 PM
You Must meet My wife/A Virgin from A Little Night Music- One of my Favorites!
re: WHAT IS THE ROLE YOU MOST ENJOYED PLAYING?  Dec 6 2010, 05:40:45 PM
No contest. I would have to be these two.

Golde in Fiddler on the Roof (my first lead role and the role that made me want to keep acting. I think it will always be at the top)

Sally in You're a Good Man Charlie Brown (it had been on my list of dream roles so it was really nice getting to actually play her. Not to mentioned I made some of my best friends in that cast. It was overall just an amazing experience)

Duet question  Nov 17 2010, 05:07:35 PM
My musical theatre class in school is doing performance project on a duet and the girl I'm paired with has a low alto or can do tenor voice and I'm a soprano and a belter. Were allowed to have her sing a guy part if needed and I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for songs we could sing? Thanks so much!
Your biggest Broadway crush  Oct 3 2010, 11:28:51 PM
Sean Hayes
Gavin Creel
Matthew Morrison
and ever since he unintentionally hugged me while I was getting a picture at the Stage door for 9 to 5 Marc Kudisch

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You