News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Celra

Celra Profile Photo
Member Name: Celra
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: RENT in Philly  Feb 5 2009, 03:32:21 PM
But your also missing the point!

What the hell do you even care what I do? Yes I have a life but I find your responses to my posts hilarious so I try to post once a day.

I can see flaming but YOU take it to a whole new level of failure! You always come into my topics to repeat the same thing over and over! I have a life I go to school and hang out with people and yes I do come on here when I'm in COMPUTER CLASS! and if I get a few minutes I come on. YOU however are always on n

re: RENT in Philly  Feb 5 2009, 03:15:54 PM
Me? Look at you!

DanMag made fun of me along with everyone else because I tried to be stupid like that on purpose! I was laughing at myself for all this stuff I said, At least they played along with it.

You just sit here calling me a "SockPuppet" At least everyone else said something to make the thread entertaining! you sat here and only came in to say "Fake" and "SockPuppet"

It seems like no matter what thread I make or post in you pop up and make some retard

re: RENT in Philly  Feb 5 2009, 02:47:16 PM
Whatever.

If you think I have no life that's fine but at least I was pretending, your really a pathetic person with no life.

re: RENT in Philly  Feb 5 2009, 01:57:18 PM
Actually that part was real. In fact it was one of the very few true things about my story.

It happened Feb 20 something in 2008 and it was the 2008 tour and Angel was really bored and he did take out his cellphone from somewhere and started texting or playing a game on it. Yes he did try to hide it but not very well and I assume he figured it woulden't get him noticed for the simple fact he was way in the back.

re: RENT in Philly  Feb 5 2009, 01:41:48 PM
Actually I do have Family and friends and a Life and I live in a nice house because my mom has a good job and I have a good job as well.

This account was made to ammuse me in school when there was nothing better do in computer class.

I share this with my friends. So about 70% of the time it's me and other times it's not.

But I really did go to show reguardless of what you may say or think. I'm also going this weekend with my friends.

re: RENT in Philly  Feb 5 2009, 01:32:06 PM
I assure you I'm real. If I'm not real then how am I online typing this?

Maybe you werent listening I assure you I was screaming and my friends Mooed their heads off.

My friend wants to give them a gift basket this weekend.

re: RENT in Philly  Feb 5 2009, 01:20:47 PM
Anyone going this weekend? I'm gonna go to a couple of shows and hit the stagedoor again.

I still need to get Justin and trust me I WILL.

My friend also wants Adam to light that candle too.

re: RENT in Philly  Feb 5 2009, 12:51:45 PM
Yes that's what happened with Adam we basically waited an hour for him to come out. My friend really wanted to meet him so my friend James was like "Well ya know he has to come so lets wait" and then my friend was all "YEAH OK!! LETS WAIT!" and so we just kinda hung out for awhile along with maybe 15 other people. Eventually someone came out and told us that everyone left and my friend james was all "he's lying they just want us to leave so he can come out" so we stayed and maybe 10 minutes late
re: RENT in Philly  Feb 5 2009, 12:38:28 PM
Not but I could have swore that Justin was about to laugh at me. He appeared to be laughing at something and my friend was all "I think you broke Angel"
re: RENT in Philly  Feb 5 2009, 12:24:51 PM
DanMag then that's why.

I stayed for over an hour.

I screamed my head off for today 4 U when Angel came out! So if the girl you thought was me screamed everytime Angel moved in today 4 U then it was me.

re: RENT in Philly  Feb 5 2009, 12:12:26 PM
DanMag

How long did you stay? Just wondering?

re: RENT in Philly  Feb 5 2009, 12:10:59 PM
Yes I attempted to rush but I was running late and diden't get them. from what I can tell it wasen't that bad but I would get there early.
re: RENT in Philly  Feb 5 2009, 12:08:16 PM
sorry for double post

re: RENT in Philly  Feb 5 2009, 12:08:16 PM
How long did you stay? He did come out it was like after the crowd died down abit.

He stayed maybe 10 minutes.

I assure you he did come out. then my friend asked him to light a candle and he said he diden't have the energy to light a candle and if he did then more people would have asked him to do it.

I stayed at the stagedoor for like an hour. me and my friends were the last ones to leave.

I assure you that Adam did come out.

re: RENT in Philly  Feb 5 2009, 11:56:39 AM
So DanMag tell me what I was doing and I'll verify if it was me. If you have a picture of who you think is me put it up and I'll tell you if you got the right person.

On another note I like the new picture DanMag you have pretty hair =)

As for the stagedoor when I went everyone was in a hurry and Justin just kinda flew by and my friend tried chasing him and lost him.

Adam did come out but not that long and my friend and I had maybe a 5-7 minute conversation wit

re: RENT in Philly  Feb 5 2009, 11:21:24 AM
So how did everyone else like it? DanMag? did you see me? I thought I saw you but I wasen't sure.

I did go to the stagedoor and I had a BLAST I screamed my head off and it was fun I'll be going again this weekend.

So DanMag do you think you saw me? lol

re: RENT in Philly  Feb 4 2009, 05:53:39 AM
Got deleted.
RENT in Philly  Feb 3 2009, 07:13:16 AM
So RENT is now in Philly so how was the show and the stagedoor?

Reviews on it here.

re: RENT tour thread  Feb 1 2009, 04:30:35 PM
Well then I dunno what were going to do in between times then.....

my friend who got the tickets said 2 shows....

I should have never let james get the tickets....*Sigh*

Ya see the guys are the ones who got the tickets so they made all the plans and they are insisting that there are to shows.

Either that or they mean that they are gonna stagedoor ALL DAY they consider that a show. they do it often just sit at a stagedoor for no reason.

if that's th

re: RENT tour thread  Feb 1 2009, 04:11:56 PM
guys just forget the signs if you want a picture of me flash pictures at the stagedoor

i'll be the one screaming my head of with about 10 other people with me

my friend ashley will be the one screaming "ADAM I LOVE YOU ADAM MARRY ME LIGHT MY CANDLE!!!!" and yes if you must know shes bringing a candle with us

imagine this

me and 9 of my crazy friends in a mini van with our homemade signs! we will then arrive and take up almost a whole row except for maybe a fe

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You