News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for HamiltonObsessed

Member Name: HamiltonObsessed
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Line
 Dec 3 2017, 03:04:09 PM

Hey everyone,

Between December 16 and January 16 I am available to line sit for the cancellation line, I've been doing this since last year and have a 100% success rate. PM me if you are interested

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Aug 1 2017, 01:53:44 PM

Hey everyone! If anyone needs a linesitter for the cancellation line anytime during August dm me, I can get there early and stay for as long as needed! I've done the line over 10 times including multiple times for people who were on this thread last year.

Feb 22 2017, 01:45:19 PM

Hey everyone, starting this weekend I'm back to line sitting. PM me if you're interested

July 12 Matinee for any other date from April-July
 Jan 25 2017, 01:17:27 PM

I have 2 RMEZZ seats in NYC May 31st and 1 ORCH seat July 1st in Chicago if anyone is interested

Any tickets April 28th through April 30th?
 Jan 2 2017, 12:57:47 AM

I have late-May or early mid July tickets

Any winter tickets!
 Dec 29 2016, 02:33:18 PM

I have some summer tickets if you're interested 

Dec 5 2016, 05:39:24 PM

?

Dec 2 2016, 09:27:03 PM

I'll be at the line tomorrow, if anyone is interested in me getting them a ticket PM me and we can work something out :)

Dec 2 2016, 09:26:25 PM

South Florida said: "A lot of you who have seen the show numerous times are keeping new people from seeing it by this buy my ticket tactic.  Hope I don't get burned because some rich person is coming to town and you need to see it the 15th time.  

Some of us can't afford to see the show otherwise

Dec 1 2016, 01:27:15 PM

I'll be at the line this Saturday so if anyone is interested in the extra ticket I'll have PM me and we can work something out :)

Nov 25 2016, 10:25:39 PM

Rainah said: "I've seen some people on here offering a deal, to take people as their plus one in exchange for paying part of their ticket - how early are these things arranged? I will be in town late January and I'd really like to do something like this. I can pay part of/all of your ticket if you take me as your plus one, for the house or SRO tickets. I love this show with all my heart but I have extremely limited time in NYC (And am travelling internationally) so I can'

Nov 21 2016, 03:55:16 PM

I did the line this Saturday with a friend, we got there at 6:15 AM and there were about 12 people ahead of us. Three premium tickets were offered and the three people behind us got those, at 2 PM they started calling in people and the first 8 people or so got standard  tickets. At 2:05 PM they said they had 10 standing room available which the people in front of us, my friend and i, and three people behind us got.

Nov 13 2016, 07:55:04 PM

I did the line today and here's a post about my experience: https://www.reddit.com/r/hamiltonmusical/comments/5cppxj/doing_the_cancellation_line_for_chris_jacksons/

Multiple people spent the night there so we ended up not getting tickets but I did get to meet Chris Jackson before he entered the theater!

Also, if any of you need a line sitter I will be going next week and in the future so PM me and we'll work something out :)

Nov 13 2016, 05:46:52 AM

Anyone in line right now? What's it looking like, I'm omw there

Nov 12 2016, 10:32:54 AM

Do you know how many people were there around 6:45 AM?

Nov 11 2016, 10:12:04 AM

Has anyone gone to the line the past few days?

Nov 8 2016, 11:40:43 PM

When I swapped before they didn't say anything, you could also join the linesitter and go inside the box office as his +1, they don't enforce it.

Nov 8 2016, 05:24:00 PM

I thought Wednesday matinee was for EduHam?

Partial View Seats for Hamilton
 Nov 6 2016, 12:36:02 PM

I've done SRO twice (back of orchestra) and you miss some of the stuff happening on the second level of the stage but you see almost everything important and only miss a few things on the upper level.

Hamilton NY 7/8/17
 Nov 6 2016, 12:33:59 PM

I have a right orchestra ticket for sometime in July next year and two in the back mezzanine for May 31 of next year if anyone is interested. I ended up doing the cancellation line so I'm trying to get back face value for these tickets

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You