News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for cactusb

Member Name: cactusb
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Playbills (Signed and Unsigned) For Sale
 Jan 16 2014, 12:12:59 AM
Hi,

I am in the process of moving and have to sell off the majority of Playbills I have collected over the years. Thus, I have posted many of them on EBay.

Signed ones are up now. Unsigned ones will be up tomorrow.

If interested, please check it out.

Thanks for your time.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/catstuff/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Classic Stage Company season will feature Dianne Wiest, John Tuturro, F. Murray Abraham and Bebe Neuwirth
 Apr 14 2012, 08:28:57 PM
Does anyone know the run time of the show?
I am seeing it during the week and am trying to figure out my travel arrangements to get home.
Thanks!

Death of a Salesman Stage Door
 Feb 19 2012, 11:50:05 PM
I saw the matinee yesterday and decided to stand across the street from the crowd at the stage door (as I only wanted to get Fran Kranz and figured it would be the easiest way to see him when he came out).

Both Hoffman and Garfield came out the door at the opposite side of the theater from the stage door. Hoffman, has never been very fan friendly (and still is not). Garfield does sign (and did for two people who saw him leaving from that door) but does not take pictures.

Broadway's Sexiest Woman Alive
 Nov 15 2010, 03:56:24 AM
Here are my top 5:

Mandy Gonzalez

Krysta Rodriguez

Nina LaFarga

Megan Hilty

Karen Olivo

I chose those who are primarily Broadway actresses. Had I went with tv/movie starts who have appeared on Broadway, Annie Parisse would have made the list.

PS It is strictly coincidental that 4 out of the 5 appeared in ITH

Neuwirth Flea Market
 Sep 27 2010, 07:51:06 PM
I'll bite:

who did you meet at the flea market`??
Lorna Luft, Mandy Gonzales, Andrea McArdle, Teri Colombino, Austin Peck, Wilson Heredia, Colleen Zenk, Bebe Neuwirth, Vanessa Ray, Frank A., Bobby R., Lucas C. The last three were just friends I met there :)

did any of you meet beatrice bebe neuwirth?
See above.

what did she do there???
She signed autographs at the celebrity table from 11 - 11:50. However, some of that time was spent taking photos with fa

Wicked upcoming casts NY
 Aug 27 2010, 05:15:00 PM
Mandy is scheduled to be in the show until Jamuary (according to Mandy).
Trust - First Preview
 Jul 23 2010, 11:21:31 PM
What was the run time?
Second Stage Theatre Summer Shows
 Jul 20 2010, 10:34:59 AM
I'm seeing Bachelorette on Saturday night. Primarily seeing it because I am a fan of Waterson and Kranz.

I have tickets for Trust for Aug. 1st soley because of the cast.

White's Lies Stagedoor?
 May 5 2010, 11:09:18 AM
Technically, the stage door for White's Lies is on the lower level of the building. It is closer to the 49th street side of the building.
However, not all of the cast use the stage door. Some use the actual stage entrance (the doors you walk in to take your seat for the show) to exit.
Either way, the stars have the choice of exiting the building on 49th or 50th.
The evening I saw the show, Tuc left the stage entrance and went to the bar. Rena used the 50th Street exit. Two of the o

Laura Bell Bundy performs on ACM Awards
 Apr 18 2010, 11:05:37 PM
The girl busted her ass and was dancing up a storm and you complain that she was out of breath?

I'd rather see a performance like that than the standard standing in front of a microphoe, any day.

Anybody Seen or Seeing White Lies!
 Apr 18 2010, 11:04:12 PM
I must agree, Jimmy Ray Bennet and Rena Strober stole the show!
 Apr 18 2010, 04:17:55 PM
While betty Buckley is not the "star of the show" as far as roles go, to think that that her name doesn't have an impact on some ticket sales would be wrong.
If that was the case, no shows would ever announce who were starring in their shows, as it wouldn't matter.
However, it does.
My problem is not with anything other than the fact the the producers, promoters, or anyone else associated with the show (with the exception of Ms Buckley herself) made no attempt to let fans know that M

Apr 18 2010, 01:42:24 PM
The cast can exit from almost anywhere.

On Saturday night, we waited by the top of the stairs (at the bottom of which are the stage doors).

Tuc ended up coming out of stage 4 itself. We never were able to catch up with him. Rena seemingly appeared out of nowhere, on the escalator at the front of the building. Two of the other cast members did use the actual stairs by the stage door. We never saw Christy Carlson Romano leave at all.

Apr 18 2010, 01:39:09 PM
I only found out, once I had taken my seat, and a tiny 1" x 2" piece of paper fell out of the Playbill. At that point, I was just frustrated with the way it was handled.

Yes, I know the theater website had contact info. I just found it strange that there was no contact info on the show's site. Most shows have contact info that goes to the producer's or others that have something to do with the show itself.

I can't really blame the theatre, for the show's decision to keep this h

Apr 18 2010, 01:05:51 AM
I saw the show Saturday night.
Had I known that all the advertisements, etc. that stated "Starring Betty Buckley for the First 8 Weeks Only" really meant "Starring Betty Buckley for the First 8 Weeks Only Except for the First Weekend" I never would have seen it.
I don't Tweet so, until a few minutes ago, I didn't know that Ms Buckley had tweeted about her absence. However, since it was a previous engagement that she had booked prior to being cast in this show (which is what three of the

re: who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Apr 8 2010, 04:33:25 PM
I received a Playbill, signed by the entire cast, in January.

Today i received two Playbills, one signed by Dame Edna and the other by Michael Feinstein.

All About Me: Dame Edna Stage Door????
 Mar 30 2010, 06:11:40 PM
Barry Humphries does NOT come out as Dame Edna. Why would he leave the in full gimmick once his show is over?
Long story short, he signs "Dame Edna" but he isn't in drag.

Paula Abdul set for In The Heights
 Mar 25 2010, 06:58:47 PM
and one of my all time favorite Broadway musicals officially jumps the shark.
Any stage door advice for Jennifer Ehle, Liev Schreiber, or Scarlett Johansson?
 Mar 4 2010, 04:21:06 PM
Jennifer Ehle is very accessible after the show, coming out the main doors (or simply wait inside for her). The day I saw her she had her baby with her.

As for Liev and Scarlett, I haven't tried but last I heard it was a mob scene.

Who are your favorite actresses over 50?
 Jan 20 2010, 04:37:22 PM
Am I missing something??
The title of the damn thread says "Who are your favorite actresses over 50?".
Yet nearly every post has listed people well under 50, most under 30!!
It's times like this I really think of visiting other sites.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You