News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for I love Fankie Valli

Member Name: I love Fankie Valli
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Frankie Valli plays the Lunt in October
 Oct 27 2016, 02:43:40 PM

LizzieCurry said: "1) How do people on this board misspell a handle when it's right there in front of them? Continually? For years?

2) I didn't read it. But I didn't have to in order to see that you needed some help with formatting.

1) probably nobody cares to get it right

2) it's a message board, get a life

"

Oct 26 2016, 11:49:43 PM

Our crowd was well behaved even when he came out. He signed about 6 autographs then bolted. 

Oct 26 2016, 11:32:32 PM

i didn't pay to be menaced when i wasn't doing anything wrong. you don't like my writing sans paragraph breaks, lizzycurry, don't read it. 

Oct 26 2016, 11:31:21 PM

loveinnewyorkcity, you were very fortunate..somebody there said he had a cold so that's understandable that he didn't want to hang around.

Oct 26 2016, 11:29:34 PM

That's not what I said and that's not the point, TAG.  I did not deserve to be menaced for standing in a spot that was clearly acceptable. People to my left and right were not told to move. We were in the appropriate area. Was not trying to meet and greet anymore than the fans normally do at the stage door. This guy was on power trip, plain and simple. 

Oct 26 2016, 10:51:44 PM

I saw him today at Lunt Fontaine, Weds matinee. Great show all around. I've watched enough past concert footage to know that he does a riff about Sinatra, how he wanted to get into show biz cause women threw things at Sinatra on stage and he pauses, looks around to see if anyone throws anything. I was prepared and i threw something cute up there. He didn't even see it! the 4 seasons guys were pointing and so was the audience and he just didn't see it or didn't want to. What a

Mark Ballas as Frankie Valli, JERSEY BOYS' Final Months on Broadway
 Oct 19 2016, 05:17:07 PM

I attended Mark's debut last night. I'm a fan of Mark's and I don't mean this to sound harsh.  I thought it was just average. I think he needs time to grow into the role/character and to fine tune the vocals. He's got the falsetto down pat, just needs to work on the nuances of the lyrics and build stamina. Needs to command the stage more as the lead, maybe that will come with time as his confidence builds.Though the show is closing soon!  Probably

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You