News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Andrebvf

Member Name: Andrebvf
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Little Girl Blue Alternate  Apr 21 2022, 11:43:57 PM

Hi! I was wondering. Has anyone seen Crystal Joy as Nina Simone? How was it? Thank you!

Shows on november 3rd  Feb 18 2020, 07:06:38 PM

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm finally able to go from overseas to Broadway in november and I've seen that, from the shows that are already selling, none will have performances on Tuesday, November 3rd. Can anyone tell me please why is that? Thank you all so much! :)

Farinelli and the King Rush  Jan 10 2018, 12:32:57 AM

Hi!

Has anyone rushed this show recently and can tell me how crowded it’s been, seat locations? Thank you all so much in advance!

Once On This Island Seating  Nov 10 2017, 06:52:52 AM

Hi! I was trying to buy tickets for Once on This Island, but I’m completely lost about where is the best location. Left? Right? Middle? Where in the circle for those who have seen it do you think is best?

M. Butterfly Rush  Nov 1 2017, 05:10:21 PM

Hi! I was wondering if anyone can tell me how crowded it's been, time they got there and seat locations? Thank you all so much!

Purchasing an AudienceRewards ticket  Oct 31 2017, 08:35:27 PM

Yes, it's always a risk, a greater or smaller depending on the show. They released, for instance, 4 tickets to Miss Saigon yesterday for a performance in january and I was the first to get one. Today, they sent me informations on my seat and i was designated R2. When I looked in telecharge I've seen R2, R4, R6 and R8 taken. So I'm assuming they got the 4 together and designated them in the order of redemption. By this logic, if there's only one left for your show, you'd ge

Falsettos and Book Of Mormon  Oct 20 2016, 11:06:17 PM

i just bought a ticket for Falsettos on a Sunday matinee at 3 pm, but I really want to see Book of Mormon, but since I'll be in NYC for a very short time, the only way would be for me to go the same day at 7 pm, which I think it would be awesome, but I don't know if it's possible being that close to one another. Do you think I could make it?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You