News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for AHamABurr

Member Name: AHamABurr
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Sep 21 2017, 10:56:16 PM

Do you have to show a credit card when you pick up tickets from the box office, or will a photo ID suffice? In a frenzy I bought one of the tickets that @CT2NYC posted about, and I'm realizing I probably won't have the credit card I used with me when I see the show. 

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Oct 24 2016, 06:42:09 PM

HamiltonObsessed said: "A friend and I are also doing the cancellation line that day! If you want we can hold a spot for you and you can hold a spot for us (whichever group gets to the line first the other group goes next to them, since each person is allowed 2 tickets each, if anyone gets mad we can say that everyone is getting 1 so nothing's changing for the others). If you don't want to do that it's totally fine :)

The line will probably be more crowded beca

Oct 24 2016, 06:13:29 PM

Wick3 said: "AHamABurr said: "So my friend and I are planning to try the cancellation line on Saturday November 5th. I was looking at Ticketmaster resale tickets for that day just for the heck of it, and I noticed they're almost completely sold out for not just that day, but the whole weekend. And the ones that are left have astronomical prices, even compared to other resale days. Is there something special going on that weekend/does anyone know why they're getting b

Oct 24 2016, 05:24:45 PM

Hi, everybody! Made an account to ask a question, hopefully someone knows what's going on.

So my friend and I are planning to try the cancellation line on Saturday November 5th. I was looking at Ticketmaster resale tickets for that day just for the heck of it, and I noticed they're almost completely sold out for not just that day, but the whole weekend. And the ones that are left have astronomical prices, even compared to other resale days. Is there something special going on t

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You