News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SamanthaAlexander

SamanthaAlexander Profile Photo
Member Name: SamanthaAlexander
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Judy and Me
 Dec 16 2008, 08:09:58 PM
A tour??

No one is asking the question that if these people didnt have money to keep this show on and even lost their 401K, house and life savings, how do they have money to put on a tour, let alone anything? I smell a fish...

Dec 16 2008, 07:31:33 PM
This show is a big joke. And I'm sure we won't hear the last of it.

Supposedly there's another scathing review of the show floating around somewhere for release soon. Not sure where it's being released or who wrote it, but supposedly it's the worst of them yet. (is that even possible?)

Dec 13 2008, 07:08:53 PM
I think we should all just let this show go on its merry way. It is just tough to do this when these people find it necessary to keep pushing it into everyone's faces.

Now for an update. I happened to have figured out who the original PR firm was that was mentioned and I contacted them yesterday to see if they had heard about this ruckus. It turns out they of course know and have decided it's "just not worth responding to," but did say to me that the producer's statement is "completely

re: JUDY & ME To Close 12/14
 Dec 11 2008, 06:21:20 PM
I saw the late Ms. Garland in 1961 and having wasted my money to see this rubbish last month, I must say that the real Judy Garland would be quite embarrassed by this shabby production which would have been better suited for a high school auditorium. The atrocious singing was the final nail in the coffin for me. The reviews I have seen of this show have been on point with what I and my husband felt upon leaving the theater.

Now I have to address the elephant in the room, which is the hi

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You