News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BK2

Member Name: BK2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Great Comet
 Oct 26 2016, 04:14:49 PM

I'd love to answer your question as a very proud parent, however; with all due respect for his privacy...will quietly step back on this one.

Let's make the focus on the show, and thanks to the creative team for bringing The Great Comet to Broadway and the unbelievable cast and crew.  NOSTROVIA!

The Great Comet
 Oct 26 2016, 04:00:26 PM

I appologize for being a bit naive on board etiquette if anyone was offended...I simply wanted to share my thoughts and love for a beautiful show, cast and crew.  I just joined today and had not looked at the tempo of the comments.

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 10/23/16
 Oct 26 2016, 02:49:53 PM

Saw the show last Friday!  Yes - Groban has the name - even without him...awesome performance by all - Denee amazing!

The Great Comet
 Oct 26 2016, 11:10:16 AM

Excited to see my son perform in his first B'Way show on Friday.  Had a few suggestions.  1) Act 1 a little too long -could cut Old Man part in half and still effective. 2) Needs a much better prop of the comet for the ending.  All eyes on it...something worthy of the name.  

The show simply blew me away with its actors, stage, sound, and excitement. Everyone did such a great job!  It fealt as if the show had been running for a year.  Kud

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You