News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Severus Snape

Member Name: Severus Snape
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Good Actor Comeback Stories  Nov 22 2016, 03:36:48 AM

Thank you all of you for replying. Patti Lupone and Audra McDonalds stories sound ideal.

Good actor comeback stories  Nov 21 2016, 10:56:47 PM

I am trying to console/ motivate my daughter who just received some bad reviews for a community theater musical she is in. Is there any examples of a top Broadway actor who got panned for one show but then won a Tony award some time later? 

Is popularly and star quality the same thing.  Oct 30 2016, 03:25:29 PM

Patti LuPone FANatic said: "Severus...you are a newbie!  Welcome to our humble theatrehood.  It's a little mellower than in years past, but one must be prepared to deal with some dodgy people.  Most persons in here are cool.  "

Thank you! I've been a part of some insane fandoms so I think I know how to handel myself.. hopefully. 

Patti LuPone FANatic said: "I don't think that p o p u l a r i t y and s

Is popularly and star quality the same thing.  Oct 30 2016, 02:43:02 PM

^ So if a movie stars last hit was several years ago then their present day drawing power can't be assumed to be the same as it was then?

Is popularly and star quality the same thing?  Oct 30 2016, 10:45:15 AM

The amazing box office of great comet got me thinking.

I believe that every celebrity is popular for a reason even if other people don't see the appeal. The biggest reality stars tend to have entertaining personalities that draw fans to them for example. 

Now not every star of Josh Grobans level has proved to be as great a draws on stage, why is that? Why do you think that some people are able to translate success from one project to fur

Hamilton OBC Recording hits double platinum  Oct 27 2016, 12:38:54 PM

And it's still number one on the Amazon.com  musicals charts. It could still get further platinums.

Neverending Musical Vs. Musical Game  Oct 27 2016, 12:33:48 PM

The Producers because Springtime for Hitler is genius 

The Producers vs Evita 

Body swapping  Oct 27 2016, 07:49:46 AM

I was watching a Chris Evans romcom called Playing it cool and Matthew Morrison popped up. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xb8SOf8r6fc 

He played himself but as channeling a sassy black women and a gay guy for a movie that Evans,s character writes. It's a funny clip. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You