News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for i*heart*fame

i*heart*fame Profile Photo
Member Name: i*heart*fame
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Buyer & Cellar Student Rush  Mar 31 2014, 04:49:31 PM
Has anyone tried the Buyer & Cellar rush lately and/or know how it is selling with Hanke?

I'm hoping to rush it one day next week. Thanks!

Book of Mormon Musical References  Jul 29 2011, 11:47:44 AM
I'd argue that many of the Wicked/Mormon similarities might be attributed to the same orchestrator (Stephen Oremus)
does Hip Tix usually check for id?  Jul 4 2011, 08:04:40 PM
They did when I saw it last week.
RIP, Sweet Producer, Randall Wreghitt  May 18 2011, 11:53:44 PM
Randall was an incredibly giving and passionate man. I am grateful for every moment he spent with me. The broadway community suffered a great loss today.
Paper Mill Releases 'Tease' to Guess 2010-11 Season  Feb 2 2011, 04:08:40 PM
That doesn't look like Leo Frank to me. I also think that Parade would be an odd choice for them.
'Screw Loose' (Cry Baby The Musical) Sheet Music?  Nov 1 2010, 01:53:21 PM
same!
WOMEN ON THE VERGE OF A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN begins previews TONIGHT!  Oct 20 2010, 01:08:44 AM
Well they cut Shoes from Heaven, the old finale. Personally, I thought that Shoes from Heaven was the best song in the show, so I'm sad to hear it is gone.
Women on the Verge @ tkts???  Oct 5 2010, 01:01:19 AM
I've heard a rumor that previews might be delayed again...any truth to this? I have tickets for Friday, so I hope not!
South Pacific Themed Food  Aug 18 2010, 11:27:26 AM
I'm having some friends over this weekend to watch South Pacific and thought that my fellow BWWers might have some fun food ideas. I'm trying to serve either Polynesian inspired dishes or riffs on lines in South Pacific. It's tough to do too much Polynesian, however, because I can't serve meat.

So far I have
-Bali Ha'i-balls
-Bloody Marys
-Cornbread with blueberry sauce (corny as kansas in august, normal as blueberry pie)
-Honeybuns

Does anyone else have fun i

SONDHEIM ON SONDHEIM tracklist and samples....  Jul 28 2010, 01:55:55 PM
No -- they didn't record those songs and they will not be on the cast recording. I don't know why they chose not to record them, just that they did not.
Your 1st Broadway show  Jul 22 2010, 09:27:52 PM
I saw CATS when I was 5 and literally threw up at intermission -- my parents still joke that I had good taste in theater since birth.
Shakespeare in Central Park 2010 Line Reports?  Jul 8 2010, 06:31:06 PM
I'm going to try for tickets on Saturday. What time would you suggest lining up for regular or standby?
re: Funny Musical Theater Songs  Dec 1 2009, 02:12:43 AM
Hi all -- does anyone have any more suggestions?

Last year I performed Screw Loose from Cry Baby and then in the spring I performed "He Died Inside Me" from What's That Smell. I'm really looking for THE most outrageous/character-y songs you can think of(it is very hard to top he died inside me).

I'm considering In Short from Edges and Sherman and Madeline from Homemade Fusion. Any ideas -- I'm getting really desperate because everyone keeps coming up to me and commenting on

re: Musicals that had little-to-no-life after their original production?  Jul 4 2009, 02:27:29 PM
In My Life.
re: What is your favorite Broadway Show and song?  Jun 30 2009, 12:42:24 AM
Show: Falsettos
Song: Impossible to pick

re: Predictions of what the Tony nominees will perform on Tony night?  May 5 2009, 11:02:28 AM
if Dolly Parton gets her way.
re: Laura Osnes 'SP' wig  Mar 16 2009, 01:18:38 AM
I believe they started previews without a wig, there were some difficulties, and then she got one. It was all over the boards(must have been a slow news week...) last year when it happened.
re: A Little HAIR Preview  Mar 2 2009, 09:20:22 PM
I love the cast videos. Megan Lawrence's video is absolutely hilarious. I didn't know I could love her more than I already do, until I saw that vid.
Anne Hathaway cast in Twelfth Night  Feb 12 2009, 11:35:28 AM
https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Anne_Hathaway_Cast_In_Shakespeare_in_the_Park_Twelfth_Night_Daniel_Sullivan_to_Direct_20090212

I'm so excited for this!

re: How is a performer's employment set up?  Jan 12 2009, 01:22:39 AM
However, finding another job is not easy. I believe that in the interim between jobs(as long as that break is not too long(don't know the exact specifics) the actor qualifies for unemployment.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You