News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for abbymaggie

Member Name: abbymaggie
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Nov 11 2017, 03:46:43 PM

Was just able to buy 2 on my computer for Wednesday matinee. Premium for $299 in second row. Were about 3 more scattered through orchestra 

Nov 11 2017, 01:26:15 PM

I'm somehow still missing all tickets released for the 15th. That's the only day we're in town and able to go. Please let me know if you see 2 tix available again. 

Nov 11 2017, 12:59:09 PM

Have you released yet? Looking for 2 tickets for either show that day. Willing to buy them separately :) Ive been refreshing all day for that show! I don't know how I missed them. So sad. 

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Nov 28 2016, 03:49:14 PM

Hello! Does anyone have an update on the line over the last week? I'm going to be in town during the week this week and will have just one day to wait. Hoping I get into an evening show if I arrive by 10:00am on Wednesday or Thursday.  Does that sound reasonable? I'm not able to get there earlier. 

One thing I do want to clarify: Do available tickets usually range between $40(SRO) and $200ish? I know there are sometimes premium tickets for a higher price, b

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Oct 31 2016, 01:43:37 PM

Thanks for the info! 

I'll be in the city for one day on Wednesday, November 30. My plane lands in Laguardia at 8:00am so I'll do my best to get to the Richard Rogers by 10:00am. I'd be willing to wait all day. I have a budget of $200 and would pay the $40 for the SRO tickets. What are the chances that I would get tickets to that night's performance? If there is at least a decent chance, would that mean I would have to stay until a half hour until the performa

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You