News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ellingjt

Member Name: ellingjt
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jan 3 2017, 02:24:56 PM

zombyw00f said: "Plus, you can do a lot better than 100% markup via Stubhub, so why take them up on the offer in the first place?"

You certainly can't get Orchestra Center tickets in the first 5-10 rows for under $400 on Stubhub. I see nothing wrong with the offer.

Dec 28 2016, 11:52:06 PM

I was in line from 4am until 6am on Dec 17th (a Saturday) and didn't feel like it was sketchy at all. It's half a block from Times Square and across from a 4 star hotel. I saw a few drunk people walking around after bars but they were friendly. 

Dec 19 2016, 02:32:31 PM

I wanted to share our line experience here because I learned a lot from this thread and wanted to give some info back. My wife and I went to the 2pm show on Saturday, 12/17. 

We had a very limited time in the city, so we wanted to hire a line sitter. Over a month ago, I PM'd HamiltonObsessed and set it up. I had plane tickets purchased, and was at the airport on Friday, on my way to NYC, when I got a text that he was cancelling because it was supposed to be cold and snow.

Dec 16 2016, 09:46:43 AM

casedilla2 I just sent you a pm. If anyone else is planning on waiting in line tomorrow (Saturday 12/17) or wants to line sit PLEASE reply or PM me. I had some plans fall through and am in a tight spot now. I'm flying in tonight and out on Sunday and was planning on trying my luck with the line tomorrow.

Dec 12 2016, 03:55:03 PM

belrowley said: "...Your daughter can't substitute your place in the line, but she can join you later and you can buy tickets for the both of you...."

@belrowley Do you have recent experience with this? From other replies lately in this thread, it seems subbing is okay now. If that's not the case I'd be very interested to know, because I'm going to be trying to sub this weekend.

Nov 8 2016, 11:37:53 PM

So I just checked with a line sitting company and they are claiming that if I want 2 tickets, they would need to purchase 4 tickets because the theater isn't allowing swapping. I know that's technically a policy of the theater... are they enforcing that? Have people had success swapping out? 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You