News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Victoria Green

Member Name: Victoria Green
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Please take this one question Broadway survey
 Nov 4 2016, 07:54:21 PM

BroadwayRox3588

Thanks for the help love but people will be people. I knew I'd get some hate (was silently hoping it wasn't as much as I got) but my goal was over all accomplished. I got a good amount of responses and I'm going to take down the post as soon as the data collection period is over. 

Nov 3 2016, 04:00:51 PM

I do understand but you must admit it's quite amusing how serious people are taking this. Some people are acting as if this will be the difference between Idina and Kristin coming back for a revival or not! xD

Nov 3 2016, 03:52:38 PM

Of Thee I Sing, South Pacific, Fiorello!, Rent, Sunday in the Park with George, A Chorus Line,How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, Next to Normal, and Hamilton are the 9 I believe. But what does that prove it can be found on the internet.

Nov 3 2016, 03:43:59 PM

The project called for a question with 4 distinct answer choices. It was a struggle to pick only 4 out of all the brilliant choices there are but I had to follow guidelines.

Nov 3 2016, 03:38:58 PM

I have to be completely honest with you all. This question was intended for non theatre majors and most likely people who had never seen a musical. I tried to pick the most well known musicals so it would be easier for them to answer. People weren't taking the survey seriously and were giving feed back that would mess up my data. I put it on here in the hopes I'd get usable data that I could finish my project. I agree it is not a very fair question to people who love the the

Nov 3 2016, 12:13:04 PM

I'm doing a survey for one of my classes it should only take 2 minutes at most. It's one question. Please rank the shows from 1-4, 1 being your favorite and 4 being your least favorite. 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdEnbGtJYQlyM5arXMKU-F9d_TD7aFiBZFxODi5GYMO2VyKxQ/viewform

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You