News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BwayBound2012

BwayBound2012 Profile Photo
Member Name: BwayBound2012
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Upcoming NYC Trip
 May 5 2009, 02:05:52 AM
HAIR! and Blithe Spirit.
re: Unpopular Opinions You Hold
 May 1 2009, 04:27:14 PM
-love spring awakening
-hate legally blonde (just the musical, LOVE the movie)
- chicago the movie > the musical
- left during wonderful town tour intermission
- not really impressed with idina menzel
-love phantom of the opera
- hate disney musicals
- not a fan of shrek the musical
- very disappointed in billy elliot. love the movie much more.
-though i'd hate in the heights, but after my friend won an extra lottery ticket, i decided to go and i LOVED it.
re: HAIR on Letterman.
 May 1 2009, 12:32:04 AM
what an amazing cast!!!
re: Angela Lansbury stagedoor stories
 Apr 18 2009, 05:29:45 PM
when i was in nyc my friends went and saw blithe spirit and they are mt students and they asked ms. lansbury if she had any advice for them and she said "just learn how to do it". smart woman!
re: Let The Sun Shine In! The official HAIR love thread...
 Mar 26 2009, 10:33:24 PM
you can also always try TKTS
re: Let The Sun Shine In! The official HAIR love thread...
 Mar 26 2009, 09:25:59 PM
wow, what an amazing show! i had been looking for this thread. I saw it over break and was just amazed!! I ran down to the stage at the end and just danced my heart out. I really can't wait for the recording to come out- Sasha is OUTSTANDING in aquarius.
Bill Elliot discount tix
 Jan 21 2009, 10:51:38 PM
hey everyone, looking for not so expensive billy elliot seats. i have a friend who said she got tickets for $135 center orch. seats but i can't seem to find that sort of deal anywhere. any suggestions? sorry if this has already been repeated
re: 'Those You've Known' SPRING AWAKENING Bids Broadway Farewell
 Jan 18 2009, 05:59:34 PM
i have to agree with that! and the fact that it's not like a huge massive set with extravagant costumes you know? i hate it tho.
re: 'Those You've Known' SPRING AWAKENING Bids Broadway Farewell
 Jan 18 2009, 04:41:32 PM
I will miss this show so much. I remember the first time I had heard of it. It was in 2006 and I was still in HS and one day in choir a friend brought in the cd and played "the song of purple summer". i fell in love instantly. I finally got to see the show this summer in June with almost all of the original cast. I was blown away and had to see it again. I then saw it this December with Hunter Parrish and once again was blown away with the talent. I'm glad that this show is on tour... i just hop
re: Lyric Changes for Spring Awakening's 'Totally F***ed', suggestions?
 Jan 14 2009, 12:55:04 AM
i think if people want it to stay true to how it is, then it would work better for the college or regional stage.
re: How old were you when you discovered Sondheim?
 Jan 12 2009, 10:20:04 PM
my story is going to sound super cheesy, but i first heard of him when i was maybe 14 or 15 and was watching the movie Camp. Daniel Letterle says something to Robin de Jesus' character about a picture saying "is that your father?" and robin replies "no that's stephen sondheim" and daniel still has no clue who he is and robin says something like "he's the head hancho of musical theatre". so i had no clue who he was and looked him up. and then i discovered sondheim. i had also figured out he did "
re: Spring Awakening...the new class
 Jan 7 2009, 03:07:25 PM
i know, but after seeing both... really i felt that frances made the role even funnier. but as you said, to each their own
re: Spring Awakening...the new class
 Jan 3 2009, 10:01:55 PM
i'll have to say i really enjoyed seeing hunter parrish. i only saw kyle before but hunter did much better than kyle. i will have to say tho, i am not a fan of socha. i could barely hear her singing. and i think gerard blew blake out of the park to be honest. the girl playing thea was pretty dull, so i prefer remy zaken to her. otherwise, i loved the new cast. it felt like a new energy. i had frances for the adult woman that day and also felt she was better than estabrook.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You