News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for nobizlikeshobiz

nobizlikeshobiz Profile Photo
Member Name: nobizlikeshobiz
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Current Role
 May 23 2005, 08:19:23 PM
I"m in Fiddler on the Roof Now and Rehearsals start Saturday! :)
Candide!
 May 18 2005, 05:25:51 PM
My dvd just came from amazon! yay!
re: Are you currently in a show?
 May 15 2005, 07:16:09 PM
I'm starting rehearsals for Anything Goes at the end of the month and I might be in Fiddler on the Roof too, because I have like five auditions for it coming up starting this weekend! These theatres should have talked to each other or something!

re: stage name help and questions?
 May 8 2005, 08:03:22 PM
With my old and better street name(The street I live on now has a stupid name), I would be Elizabeth Nantucket. I like it!
 May 8 2005, 07:51:02 PM
Ok sorry I heard Broadway on Tv and I got excited... Cameron Madison
 May 8 2005, 07:49:17 PM
They're talking about Jessica SImpson and playing what I did for love!
 May 8 2005, 07:48:25 PM
How about Julliette Sheridan? Who has the last name of Sheridan because I have no idea where I got that, it just popped into my head. Omg What I did For love is on Dateline!!
 May 8 2005, 07:41:16 PM
Hey! I live by Wheaton:) Ok, just a warning, I don't like Wheaton because you never know if you should pronouce the T, Like Wheat-ton, or Wheatn.
 May 8 2005, 07:28:16 PM
Yah Jennifer Butt and Norbert Leo Butz didn't change their names (actually norbert's name used to be Da Butz but yah) but if you still want to change your name, how about Gabriella Clark or Valerie Hunt! You could go on baby name websites for ideas, too.
 May 8 2005, 07:13:25 PM
Atleast your last name isn't like butt, or something, lol. How about Harriet Chadwick? Hmmm... let me think of a better one...
your favorite song where everyone is happy but then something goes wrong
 Apr 10 2005, 04:57:45 PM
Thank goodness-Wicked
So Happy-ITW
Happy New Year-Rent

What are yours? :)

re: Into the Woods: Revival or Original?
 Apr 10 2005, 11:10:27 AM
I have the revival, and I looove it! I've never heard the obcr though, so...
re: Bye Bye Birdie
 Apr 8 2005, 09:19:13 PM
Omg, I just did this show, I was Penelope Anne. The telephone hour is fun at first, but I had to be all the way on the top top of the structure thing! And it was all splintery and rusty and I was like 50 ft in the air over the audience. It was so scary, and we had to go down the ladder really fast in the dark, and everyone tried to go at once. Good luck though, have fun! :)
gimme gimme...
 Apr 1 2005, 11:12:51 PM
I have a question about gimme gimme. Ok, in the sheet music, it says, "or pin my future on the boy I love" but in Thoroughly Modern Millie they actually sing "or pin my future on a green glass love". Does anyone know why this is?
re: HELP!
 Mar 6 2005, 08:10:13 PM
They're going to be tired of hearing songs from the show, so just sing something Gerswhinesque
re: jazzy musical-songs
 Mar 6 2005, 01:32:24 PM
thoroughly modern millie has jazzy songs in it
re: monologues...
 Feb 1 2005, 07:13:25 PM
I don't know, they just said two contemporary monologues. The lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe isn't really funny at any point, so I probably wouldn't have to do a comedic monologue.
 Feb 1 2005, 07:07:31 PM
Hey, I found one! it's in this book I have though, and it's an original monologue by the author of the book. Do you think that's ok, or should I have one that the people at the audition have heard of? Ok, well I still need one more anyway. The only two I know are "Me, Gypsy Rose Lee" and The coathanger Sculpture one from YAGMCB, and I don't really want to do either of those. So umm, no one has actually responded to this, but uh, any suggestions? Thanks
 Feb 1 2005, 08:26:43 AM
*bump* Does anyone have any ideas?? Because I'm kind of in desperate need of two monologues now, because I only have a few days until Saturday!
monologues...
 Jan 31 2005, 07:27:09 PM
Hey, sorry to start a thread like this, but I have to have two contemporary monologues on Saturday that aren't longer than two minutes. It's for "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe". I'm 14 and a girl...does anyone have any suggestions? Thank You!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You