News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for malletgirl02

Member Name: malletgirl02
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Extreme Audience Reactions  Jun 7 2015, 01:23:14 AM

@evic

It could have been worst, at least you weren't the person sitting directly behind the man.

Sweeney Todd on TCM  Oct 25 2014, 02:09:32 PM
Sweeney Todd is on TCM right now. It is the one that was filmed with George Hearn and Angela Lansbury.
Looks like Glee is doing ANYTHING GOES with the '87 Orchestrations.  Sep 17 2011, 02:18:03 PM
@sporkgoddess I'm trying to prepare myself to what Glee is going to do to West Side Story's songs, especially Maria's. I can't imagine Maria not being songs by a soprano.
Just back from the first preview of PORGY AND BESS....  Aug 22 2011, 09:24:56 PM
I read on the All that Chat message board that "My Man is Gone" was also lowered in addition to "Summertime". Is that true? If you it is unfortunate, because "My Man is Gone" is thrilling in its original key.
Just back from the first preview of PORGY AND BESS....  Aug 19 2011, 12:55:41 AM
@jewishboy, yes the ending was change for the movie. Also I think Shaw actually wrote the screenplay for the Howard movie.
Just back from the first preview of PORGY AND BESS....  Aug 18 2011, 09:58:27 PM
"Country bitches"? That line and the ending overall sound like a Taylor Perry movie.
The Official 2010 Tony Awards Discussion Thread  Jun 14 2010, 12:08:20 AM
Did anyone think the song the cast of Memphis performed sounded like the "Greatest Love of All" song?
re: The Official 'Bad High School Productions on YouTube' Megathread  Jul 20 2009, 02:35:15 PM
In regars to the Hair clip. What is up with the feather in the handband? In addition to it being painful to listen to, I can't make out most of the words the singer sings in the song.
re: Unpopular Opinions You Hold  Jul 20 2009, 02:32:47 PM
Glee doesn't look that great, in fact it looks cheesy.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You