News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for RemarkableTimes

RemarkableTimes Profile Photo
Member Name: RemarkableTimes
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Michael Esper to leave American Idiot Feb. 27.
 Feb 8 2011, 11:15:09 AM
Either as Will or St. Jimmy. Either way, I'm giving that decision the side-eye.
Michael Esper to leave American Idiot Feb. 27.
 Feb 7 2011, 12:30:46 PM
Van won't be taking over the role of Will, the new actor coming in has already been hired, but not announced.
Hair
 Feb 4 2010, 02:14:13 PM
Jay will not be Woof, Bryce will not be Berger. Megan Lawrence is going to London to play Mother.
re: Aaron Tveit article
 Jan 20 2010, 11:57:21 AM
That mysterious brunette is Jeanine Mason.
Aarons last
 Jan 4 2010, 10:02:13 AM
Teri Hatcher sat right behind me and jangled her bracelets and kicked my chair the entire time. She was far more distracting than any of the screaming/cheering by far.
re: Next To Normal Review 11/10/09
 Nov 11 2009, 10:13:20 AM
That's interesting to hear because I'd heard that Michael Berry's Drs were better than his Dan. I haven't seen him go on in the doctor roles yet, though.
re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
 Nov 2 2009, 08:18:45 PM
During the week, lotto hasn't been too crowded. There have still been pretty good crowds on the weekends when I have either gone to lotto or walked past.
re: Next to Normal Performing Schedules
 Oct 27 2009, 07:43:20 PM
Aaron's actually on tonight, though Kyle Dean was last night.
let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees
 Oct 6 2009, 09:46:45 AM
"Did anybody go to both shows last night and/or hear what was different at the later show? Just curious. "

The set lists were exactly the same. The only difference was that he got Skype to work for the second show. :)

Oct 6 2009, 09:45:42 AM
The private "Holding" video is mine, and I marked it as private because Gavin specifically asked for it not to be publicly shared.

I uploaded it so a few friends of mine (who have already heard the song) could see the performance again, but I didn't want to make it completely public. I didn't realize that people would be able to see that it was there, so sorry that it was a tease!

re: NEXT TO NORMAL Replaces Rush with Lottery
 Oct 5 2009, 04:29:26 PM
"I rushed this a few weeks ago and got there at 8:15. There were only 5 people in front of me, and I got the last front row seat. I really thought the crazyness had stopped..."

Craziness never stops, sadly enough.

Oct 5 2009, 03:04:04 PM
Here's Gavin and Robbie doing "Going to DC" from the 9:30 show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ledEvGGKCm4
 Sep 21 2009, 01:34:06 PM
J. Robert Spencer was out again last night, though I must say I enjoyed Michael's performance immensely more this time than the last time I saw him on for Dan.

Also, the reason Aaron was out last week (at least on Thursday, I'm not sure about Tuesday) is because they were filming Gossip Girl.

Sep 2 2009, 09:21:33 PM
I've now seen Tim as both Gabe and Henry, and I have to disagree and say that I much preferred his performance as Gabe over him as Henry.
re: Aaron Tveit Returns To Broadway's NEXT TO NORMAL September 7
 Aug 29 2009, 04:31:43 PM
Taylor, I'll come keep you company while you rush! Maybe bring donuts or something. :)
BEHIND-THE-SCENES VIDEO
 Aug 20 2009, 07:52:48 PM
Jazzy, I'm not sure exactly, but I think around November? When I talked to him about it, he didn't give me a precise timeline. But I'll ask and let you know!
BEHIND-THE-SCENES VIDEO
 Aug 20 2009, 07:16:52 PM
This is a little late in the discussion, but I wanted to provide the little info I know about people leaving and/or returning.

Theo Stockman was supposed to return to Hair in November after the run of American Idiot. Now, however, it's looking very likely that AI will extend its run in Berkeley, and there's a pretty strong possibility that he may not return after all. Nothing has been officially decided, though, and it all really depends on what happens with AI.

Most of the

Some Koberrific conversation
 Aug 17 2009, 12:19:28 AM
John and Ato are both on vacation all week, so there will be swings on in their tracks (Arbender and Jay, I believe).
Some Koberrific conversation
 Aug 16 2009, 03:18:04 PM
Krystal Brown will indeed be on for Saycon starting Tuesday.

Today's matinee is Anthony Hollock's last show before taking 3-months off due to his injury to his ankle and added stress it's causing on his knee.

Paris!Claude
 Aug 13 2009, 10:01:54 PM
Hannah Shankman is the new female swing.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You