News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for amstand72

Member Name: amstand72
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Broadway Discount Ticket Bake-Off
 Feb 4 2009, 08:27:49 PM
Okay, so there are a lot of shows opening up in the next few months that I just have to see, and there's no way I can afford full price tickets, but I don't want to mess with rush and TKTS either. So I'm making up a list of all the Broadway discount options on the web, and I want to get some of your expert opinions on which are the best.

Here's what I got - please comment with your personal experiences and opinions, and add to the list as well!

PLAYBILL.COM - If you register

re: I've lost the 'In The Heights' lottery 6 times in 2 weeks.
 Feb 4 2009, 07:50:25 PM
I hear you, I've lost it several times too. The problem is that it's just so popular - you'd have as much luck winning the real lottery. If you can possibly afford it, I'd recommend just buying a regular ticket, 'cause it's totally worth it. And I think they have some that are pretty reasonably priced, like around $50 or $60.
re: Famed Broadway Costumer Florence Klotz's Tony Award for Sale on eBay
 Feb 3 2009, 11:09:59 PM
Well that's interesting. You know you could still claim to have "won" a Tony - you'd just have to omit the small detail that you'd won it ON EBAY.
re: The blue hairs of Ft. Myers, FL don't understand Sweeney Todd
 Feb 3 2009, 11:03:21 PM
I saw the "Sweeney Todd" movie in Ft. Myers the weekend it was released - a lot of the folks in that audience seemed pretty confused too.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You