News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for manic_magic_n2n2

manic_magic_n2n2 Profile Photo
Member Name: manic_magic_n2n2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

SOLD n2n ticket
 Sep 23 2009, 04:30:44 PM
BUYER FOUND.

Hey guys! I am selling one ticket to this Monday night's performance of Next to Normal for $30. My friends and I initially purchased THREE tickets, but I cannot go with my other two friends.

The tickets were purchased through TDF, so I do not know the exact location of the seat. However, the tickets were purchased IMMEDIATELY when Monday's date went up on TDF the first time, so they shouldn't be too bad.

Send me a PM if you are interested. I will h

re: Stage door questions?
 Jul 5 2009, 08:56:44 PM
1.) How will I find the stage door after Hair and Next to Normal?
2.) Do they come out after matinees?
3.) About how long do you have to wait?
4.) Are there usually tons of people there?

1) For Hair, I believe you exit the theatre and turn left. next to normal's door is in Shubert Alley, NOT on 45th street. Facing the theatre (back to Juniors restaurant) it is left of the box office door.

2) For n2n, it depends. Not sure about Hair.

3) For n2n, Alice us

re: An N2N tour IS in the works..
 Jul 4 2009, 03:27:09 AM
I wouldn't like to see Sherie as Diana. As much as I lover her... just, no.

JULIA MURNEY PLEASE.

Also, for Dan... I would really like to see Brian D'Arcy James' re-attempt at "newer" Dan since the character has changed since 2ST. I think as long as he's flexible with the changes that his character will have undergone, he could still be incredible in the role. He will just have to avoid reverting to his old acting style for Dan in 2008.

Any takers?

PS, maybe

re: Reasons to Be Pretty or August: Osage County
 Jun 5 2009, 12:18:08 PM
AUGUST.
FINALS: Hair vs. next to normal
 Jun 5 2009, 12:00:55 PM
Hair - 31
next to normal- 31

Go n2n, go!

re: TONY AWARDS Initiates Student Rush Ticket Lottery
 Jun 3 2009, 02:52:32 AM
I'm with Drunk Chita Rivera... anyone want to do the lotto for me? :)

@ BillFinn... typically, yes. Haha. Go N2N!

re: TONY Nomination Concert
 May 31 2009, 03:39:44 AM
bjh2114--
I missed Shrek's performance (oops) but turned it on at 7:10 and continued from there. But can we be BFFS? I agree with your commentary wholeheartedly.

Hair and N2N were both great, though I think they have had even stronger performances at past events. Guys and Dolls could have probably picked a better song, though since I haven't seen the show, this performance wasn't a great first impression. And I adore Stephanie, but I am sorry that her performance went the way i

re: Irina's Vow
 May 31 2009, 03:28:46 AM
This show was fantastic and is very worthy of being seen. Give it a chance! I was stunned.
re: Next to Normal on the View 5/27
 May 27 2009, 01:12:26 PM
Does anyone know if the View is replayed on television later in the day on another channel?
re: 'I Don't Get It': Well-Liked Performers You Don't Enjoy
 May 27 2009, 12:42:27 PM
I am so glad to realize I'm not the only one who dislikes Sutton and Patti. Thank goodness.
re: Next to Normal on the View 5/27
 May 27 2009, 12:37:58 PM
I wished there was more time at the end for a chat also, but still, the performance was incredible and this was great exposure. Go Alice!
re: 'I Don't Get It': Well-Liked Performers You Don't Enjoy
 May 27 2009, 04:37:38 AM
I am going to be shot.

Sutton Foster
Patti LuPone
Ethel Merman

DUCKING FOR DEAR LIFE.

*edited for spelling

re: A show you wish you had seen
 May 26 2009, 01:20:28 PM
Side Show OBC
Wicked, specifically with Julia Murney and again with Stephanie J Block. Love them.
Lippa's The Wild Party
See What I Wanna See
Assassins
The Last Five Years
Songs for a New World
Ragtime (literally anywhere... why haven't I ever seen this show?)
Company
33 Variations (was away at school and just missed it)

re: Question about Billy rush
 May 26 2009, 01:01:56 PM
Geridith - Thanks for the warning! But is it typical in general for shows to claim to have rush on certain nights of the week and then NOT end up having it? How does that work? It seems to be published everywhere that BE has rush on Tues/Weds/Thurs. Can they just cancel it at the last minute?
re: Question about Billy rush
 May 25 2009, 07:26:26 PM
Thanks so much!!

And does anyone know what it's like post-nominations? Should I go around 6 just to be safe?

re: Booth Theater Row B Front Mezz
 May 25 2009, 06:32:01 PM
I had seen the show four times in its other theatres before seeing it in the Booth, but my first time in the Booth WAS in center mezzanine row B. I absolutely loved it from these seats. You're definitely not "right up in the action," because you're not ridiculously close, but overall I felt the impact of the show was still amazing. Furthermore, the set design and lighting affects REALLY come through when seen from this perspective. I loved it from these seats.
re: The new Billy Elliot love thread
 May 25 2009, 06:23:19 PM
Sorry to change the topic but I've got a question hopefully someone can answer. If I plan on rushing Billy on a Wednesday night, does anyone know about what time I should get to the theatre? Is the rush impossible? I know tickets are distributed two hours before the performance. Any recommendations? Thanks!
Question about Billy rush
 May 25 2009, 05:05:49 PM
There is probably already a thread about this somewhere. Sorry for starting a new one. If I plan on rushing Billy on a Wednesday night, does anyone know about what time I should get to the theatre? Is the rush impossible? I know tickets are distributed two hours before the performance. Any recommendations? Thanks!
re: 'next to normal' revisited- 5.24.09
 May 25 2009, 05:03:20 PM
I am surprised you had this reaction! I had seen next to normal in 2st and at Arena from the orchestra level, and then my first time seeing it at the Booth was from Center mezz row B! I loved it from those seats! Granted, I AM one who loves to be close up and "in on the action" but I felt that the set and lighting came through SO much more from the mezzanine. Overall I felt the show was extremely moving and very powerful from those seats. I guess everyone has their own opinion.
TGMTC- Michael John LaChiusa vs. Jason Robert Brown
 May 24 2009, 12:35:02 PM
MJL- 3
JRB- 3

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You