News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jennaisjamazing

Member Name: jennaisjamazing
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The King and I  Apr 2 2015, 11:16:13 PM

thanks so much for letting me know! I haven't met her at stagedoor yet, but from my friends who have they say she is lovely and beyond gracious and kind. So hopefully whatever happened isn't enough to deter her forever, but of course I'd completely understand! 

The King and I  Apr 2 2015, 10:56:36 PM

I'd love more information about the stagedoor mobbing Kelli if you know anything else! I had a friend go on sunday and said that Kelli didn't stagedoor that day either. And Kelli's usually a pretty frequent stagedoorer. Hope nothing extreme happened..

HONEYMOON IN VEGAS struggling on Broadway  Mar 31 2015, 08:46:56 PM
To the comment about not investing in JRB shows, it hardly ever seems that his music is the actual problem. He writes beautiful music. Just always seems to be involved in the wrong projects. His music was the best thing about Bridges, besides the individual performances of course.
Buying a Tony Ticket  Mar 24 2015, 09:22:10 PM
This is a little early but I'm thinking ahead

I know they sell tickets to attend the Tony Awards, but does anyone know how quickly these tickets typically sell out? I'm hoping to attend this year but I probably wouldn't be able to buy the ticket until the week leading up to the awards. Is that risky or would I be okay to find a last minute ticket for a comparable price?

The king and I previews thread  Mar 12 2015, 09:57:28 PM
How does the set look? Any more details about the boat?
The King and I Revival Preview Thread  Mar 12 2015, 02:40:39 PM
Interesting, but I was reading this article in the NYTimes which stated that Watanabe was only in the show until July. Could that be why LCT hasn't released tickets beyond that date?

"By the end of February, when tech rehearsal had begun, Mr. Sher was still fretting, still revising. He was reminded that Mr. Watanabe’s contract runs out in July and that if the show is successful as everyone hopes, by May or June at the latest he needs to break in a replacement."

Anyone know why he's contracted for such a short run? Surely TKAI will run far longer.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/15/theater/ken-watanabe-moves-from-samurai-to-the-king-and-i.html?ref=theater&_r=0

SIDE SHOW closing January 4th  Dec 12 2014, 06:45:12 PM
Do you think that shows that open in the fall (September-December) have a harder time staying open than shows that open in the spring? To me, whenever I hear of shows opening in the fall, I find that they are much harder sells and tend to close prematurely (Big Fish, Bonnie and Clyde). Of course shows that open in the spring can close prematurely as well (Bridges), and those in the fall can succeed.

But to me there's this weird trend that shows that open in the fall close earlier and i

2015 Tony Predictions  Dec 9 2014, 01:30:52 AM
Is there anyone in Fun Home who could possibly be a Leading Actress nominee? I don't know much about the show.

Jessie Mueller to star in Sara Bareilles' WAITRESS musical  Nov 28 2014, 02:58:35 PM
In Laura's Show People she said she was coming back to Broadway in 2016. In Kelli O'Hara's Show People she mentioned that Benanti had been doing all the workshops and readings for Waitress. So I assumed that was the project she was talking about for Broadway.
Jessie Mueller to star in Sara Bareilles' WAITRESS musical  Nov 27 2014, 03:03:25 PM
In her show people interviewed, Laura Benanti said she was coming back to broadway in 2016. I assumed it was for Waitress. Now that it's not, does anyone know what it could be?
Honeymoon in Vegas - Previews  Nov 27 2014, 12:13:58 AM
Any update on possible changes? How's the show selling?
Sutton Foster is going to be on  Nov 16 2014, 10:56:21 PM
she actually did wear that dress!! she instagrammed a picture not too long ago :)
CInderella student rush - applies to kiddies?  Sep 26 2014, 03:39:47 PM
I went in June with my college ID (for a sunday mat) and I was able to get two tickets at student rush, one for me and one for my 12 year old brother.
Kelli O'Hara to Play Mrs. Darling in 'Peter Pan' Live!  Sep 10 2014, 12:41:02 AM
Kelli would be 39 at the time it would air. And now she'll have the "From NBC's Peter Pan Live.." tagline before her name. I don't know, just wishful thinking :)
Kelli O'Hara to Play Mrs. Darling in 'Peter Pan' Live!  Sep 9 2014, 08:57:11 PM
Could this lead to her being in The Music Man Live?
Beautiful rush  Aug 15 2014, 06:21:48 PM
When the box office opens. When I was there in June they sold 8 SRO tickets for each performance.
Beautiful rush  Aug 15 2014, 06:05:54 PM
I was looking to rush Beautiful tmrw morning for the SRO tickets. When I rushed in June, my friends and I got there at like 6:30am. Has anyone rushed lately on a saturday? Can anyone help advise me what time I should arrive there to get one ticket? Any recommendations for sunday either? Thanks!!
Bullets Over Broadway Rush Stories?  Jun 20 2014, 09:48:53 PM
I went last week at like noon and got a ticket 2nd row side orch, perfect view!
Anyone at Beautiful tonight?  Jun 20 2014, 12:38:34 AM
wow i'm shocked they didn't say anything... Yea, Epstein is out all week for vacation!
Tony Awards Lottery  Jun 2 2014, 10:34:17 PM
how does it work? if you're there by 12:30 are you guaranteed to enter? Or is it a line type order where you have to be far enough in the line that you can enter by 1? hopefully that made sense...
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You