News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for anactornamedseth2

anactornamedseth2 Profile Photo
Member Name: anactornamedseth2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: THE LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA
 Mar 22 2009, 09:03:18 PM
That's really a shame, because I know I'm not the only one who would like a copy.
THE LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA
 Mar 22 2009, 08:59:47 PM
Does anyone know if the PBS taping will be released?
re: A Christmas Story: The Musical on for 2010!
 Mar 21 2009, 04:03:17 PM
I believe the one that Cleveland's done and my area theatre is the straight play version which is almost identical to the movie. The straight play in my opinion works well and audiences love it--I think a musical for this movie is possibly the worst idea I've ever heard!
re: LCT's SOUTH PACIFIC
 Mar 21 2009, 04:00:37 PM
I have to agree with dapperchapper and winston89, the issues in the show are extremly relevant to this country and today's times. We are in a war as they are in WWII. We still have racial issues in this country, sad as that it--it's true. We are still working on equal rights for the LGBT community
re: Brilliant Possible Casting
 Mar 19 2009, 12:13:48 AM
LOL. I knew that, I must have had a brain freeze. I like the Esparza and Rubin-Vega SWEENEY
re: Brilliant Possible Casting
 Mar 18 2009, 09:04:48 PM
I think Laura Osnes would be a good Glinda provided she could hit those crazy high notes [i am unaware of her exact vocal range]

I've always thought that Matthew Morrison would make a good Fiyero.

I'd love to see Sierra Boggess as Nellie Forbush in South Pacific or Glinda in Wicked as well.

Constantine Marolusis [Rock of Ages and The Wedding Singer] would be an awesome Roger too.

re: the guys and dolls 'website' (I use the term website loosely)
 Mar 18 2009, 08:51:44 PM
lol
re: Songs That Make You Cry No Matter How Many Times You Listen to them....
 Mar 18 2009, 08:49:34 PM
-I'LL COVER YOU [Reprise] - RENT
especially when the company comes in with backup

-FABLE - THE LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA

-SOME THINGS ARE MEAN'T TO BE - LITTLE WOMEN: THE MUSICAL

-A LITTLE FALL OF RAIN - LES MISERABLES

-I'D GIVE MY LIFE FOR YOU - MISS SAIGON

-LEFT BEHIND and THOSE YOU'VE KNOWN - SPRING AWAKENING

re: Show Suggestions?
 Mar 17 2009, 04:54:50 PM
-In the Heights
-West Side Story
-South Pacific
-Hair

re: Official Tony Award 2009 Predictions Thread
 Mar 17 2009, 04:47:37 PM
MUSICAL:
Shrek
9 to 5
Rock of Ages
Billy Elliot

I see Billy Elliot ro 9 to 5 taking this one

MUSICAL REVIVAL:
West Side Story
Guys and Dolls
Hair

I see either Hair or West Side taking this. I would prefer for West Side to take it.

I'd also love for Karen Olivo to atleast get a Featured Actress nomination

re: What did Disney do with the Broadway sets of Beauty and the Beast after it closed?
 Mar 17 2009, 04:44:32 PM
I would assume they went into storage for an international tour or production
 Mar 17 2009, 01:36:59 AM
I'm a huge Matthew Morrison fan, too bad he left to do the train wreck--Glee. I wonder how the tour of this staging will differ though due to most houses not have the thrust stage
 Mar 17 2009, 01:24:01 AM
That's what I thought. I believe that O'Hara is schedualed to come back October 7th. I am just trying to save money and convince my parents to go back. We went in May, but I was unware of the revival at the time...stupid I know
What was your best/worst stagedoor encounter
 Mar 17 2009, 01:14:05 AM
The best stagedoor experience I've had was with the cast of SPRING AWAKENING, they were all so humble and thanked you up and down when you gave them priase. It was nice to see kids my age on Broadway and it not getting to their heads.
LCT's SOUTH PACIFIC
 Mar 17 2009, 12:32:42 AM
Hey Everyone,

I really want to see the current revival of SP, but I don't know exactly when I'll get out there. How long do you predict it to run to?

re: Shows in July
 Mar 17 2009, 12:30:12 AM
West Side Story and Billy Elliot are hot tickets already so, I would purchase them right away. Especially with time you're going in...The Tony Awards will be announced and I'm certain that both shows will take some awards
who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Mar 17 2009, 12:16:43 AM
Hey everyone,

quick question--Where would I request a signed headshot from Matthew Morrison now?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You