News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for RobMains

Member Name: RobMains
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

El Mago Pop - Odd Ticket Situation
 Aug 24 2023, 08:28:14 AM

I finally got my tickets after posting on El Mago Pop's Instagram page.  Got a DM and received the tickets.  I did go to the box office and was told that the box office knew of the free tickets, but did not know who was giving the tickets.  They said if I waited, that house management would try to help with tickets depending on there being available seats.  Shortly after I was told that, I got the message via Instagram about the tickets.  Got mezz seats, row B.&nb

El Mago Pop - Odd Ticket Situation
 Aug 23 2023, 10:33:37 AM

I also got a notice that I won 2 tickets on 8/15 and a confirmation that they got my request on the same day, clicked the link to fill out the form and was told that I would get my tickets "a few days before the show."  I emailed each address associated with this prize and have received no response.I am supposed to see the show this afternoon.  Going to the box office to see if anyone can help or if this is a lost cause. Wish me luck!

The Official TDF Thread
 Sep 4 2022, 08:28:17 AM

Last night I got F 104 for Kinky Boots for the 7pm.  When I saw the tickets in the hand of the person beside me (and they had paid $129), I was glad that I joined TDF.  

I also saw the matinee of Beetlejuice and got row R exactly in the middle of the row.

Two shows for a total of $103.  Thank you TDF!

I just placed the order for both of these shows at 10 am on Saturday morning.  I often wonder if you get better seats by ordering clos

The Official TDF Thread
 Mar 29 2019, 07:15:33 PM
Just picked up Tootsie 1st preview TDF ticket. Mezzanine G 115. First time seeing a first night preview!
HALF TIME at Paper Mill - Reports
 Jun 6 2018, 11:37:14 PM

Taking the train from NY Penn Station cost $8.50 one way and takes less than 45 minutes if you take a direct train. The theater is around a 10 minute walk from the station.

On another note, Donna McKechnie was still out tonight. Kathryn Kendall did a great job covering this role. The audience loved Andre De Shields, Georgia Engel, Lori Tan Chinn, and Lillias White. It may not be the best show that has been written, but the audience completely enjoyed the production.

The Official TDF Thread
 Feb 9 2018, 12:13:58 AM

At 1:32 this afternoon I ordered a ticket for Hello Dolly for tonight at 7. I was quite pleased to be in the mezzanine row D, seat 106. This was 2 seats away from center. Thanks to TDF, I hope to see this show again. In talking to people around me, there were four of us in the center of the row that got our tickets through TDF. If this show is available again, don't miss it!

What a pleasure to see an amazing production of such a classic American musical.

As a bonus, Charlie

Monday show options (cheap)?
 Jul 23 2017, 08:01:10 PM

It is very easy to walk up to the box office for Miss Saigon and get $39 rush tickets for the show. I went last week in the late afternoon and got 14th row orchestra seat for the evening show.

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Oct 10 2016, 10:51:54 PM

Just wondering if anyone has successfully sold extra tickets to people waiting in line. I purchased 3 tickets for my family for 10/16 3pm show and now my wife and son are not able to go. I have listed the 2 tickets through Ticketmaster, but I am wondering if it would be better just to sell them to someone waiting in the line.

Any thoughts?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You