News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for STUCKinOHIO

STUCKinOHIO Profile Photo
Member Name: STUCKinOHIO
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

What have you walked out of and why?
 Jan 22 2010, 02:29:33 PM
IN THE HEIGHTS...

UGhH!!!! There were some understudies on and it was just TERRRIBLE... Without talented actors/actresses, you really realize how much a show can lack in content...

NEXT TO NORMAL Sets New Record
 Jan 6 2010, 04:05:09 AM
Oh, please.. this board was completely doubting it!

Don't you ever have anything positive to say? Nothing better to do than come on this message board and leave snide, rude, unneccessary comments on threads that didn't ask for your negativity?

Jan 6 2010, 01:13:15 AM
"BwayTday

Posted On: 1/6/10 at 12:31:37 AM

I wouldn't say this means it will run over a year, but I really hope so. Congrats to the cast and crew. "

After running VERY strong for 9 months- It seems as thought the show will have no problem with the next 3 to hit their "one year." Especially considering spring break months.

Most people felt the show would tank in September... but here we are. There's better ch

Jan 6 2010, 12:29:18 AM
After this, no doubt that this show will last to its one year and beyond!

Congrats N2N!!

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/NEXT_TO_NORMAL_Breaks_Box_Office_Record_at_the_Booth_Theatre_20100104

Aaron's last show question
 Jan 3 2010, 03:47:45 PM
Nothing like this is acceptable to DCR, unless it's In The Heights............
re: Legally Blonde Tour Review - 10/25/09 Detroit
 Oct 26 2009, 09:40:24 PM
I traveled to Detroit to see the show Saturday night 8/24, I've seen the show twice before (Clev, Pitt).

I have to say.. Detroit is NOT a theatre town. The theatre was in the most random place, kind of mixed in with a shopping mall-type building? The people in the lobby were completely rude and would cut you in line and push you so they can get by. The orchestra pit was absolutely TERRIBLE... For the first half we were near the top of the balcony, and you ureally couldn't hear anythin

re: 'Catch Me If You Can' Clips
 Aug 5 2009, 11:53:09 AM
It looks amazing! I can't wait for this to transfer to Broadway!

From all of the poster reviews, it sounds like an amazing show!

I really wish they would post clips of Goodbye and Fly,Fly Away to hold us over until the transfer!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You