News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for STUCKinOH

STUCKinOH Profile Photo
Member Name: STUCKinOH
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: 9 to 5 closing???
 Aug 9 2009, 10:00:14 AM
OMGGZZZ R U SERIOUS?? 9 TO 5 IS CLOSING???? SINCE WHEN???? THIS MUST HAVE JUST HAPPENED CUZ I LOVE 9 TO 5!!

re: Billy Elliot vs. Next to Normal
 Jul 28 2009, 01:38:44 AM
next to normal.
Your Top 10 Songs
 Jul 24 2009, 12:45:10 PM
list, in order, your top 10 most played songs on your ipod.

be sure to include title, artist, and NUMBER OF TIMES PLAYED!

re: Seeing Shows By Yourself
 Jul 22 2009, 04:15:17 PM
Wow, this thread makes me feel a lot better about it. And everyone has great points.

Ashley:
"I don't get it - why would you "make a big deal out of it"? Do you think people will be staring at you thinking "he's alone. What a loser." If you want to see something, see something. Who cares if you're by yourself? It's stupid to miss something you want to see just because someone won't go with you. "

I dont live in New York, though I wish I will someday. I am from a suburban

re: The most times you've ever seen a show
 Jul 22 2009, 02:29:04 AM
Spring Awakening 5 times..
1 on Broadway
2 in Cleveland
2 in Pittsburgh

Got worse everytime I saw it.

Seeing Shows By Yourself
 Jul 22 2009, 02:24:22 AM
I'm just curious to see everyone's opinions/experiences.

This winter I am coming to NYC again with a couple friends.. I'm the only one who's a die-hard theater fan, so they'll see a couple shows but I am looking to see a show at every possible time slot during our stay.

How do you feel about attending shows alone?

I might just be thinking it's a bigger deal than it actually is because I have always been with someone at any show I've gone to.

re: Meghann Fahy on as Natalie in Next to Normal TONIGHT
 Jun 30 2009, 06:51:00 PM
I know this is a bit late but I just got back from my NY trip and I saw Next to Normal last Thursday when Meghan had her first night on as Natalie. All I can say is WOOWWW!!!! I was so blown away by her performance. Before the show I was dissapointed because I wasnt seeing Jen, but wow, I was very impressed. Having not seen the show before, the only flub I noticed was during "Light" she began singing "Day" early and kind of quietly held it and made a creschendo into where it was supposed to b
re: Looking Ahead: 2010-2011 Tours
 Jun 30 2009, 06:40:47 PM
^^^
Actually no. As surprising as it is, it is very true. Cleveland has the 2nd largest theater complex in the United States.

http://allthingsclevelandohio.blogspot.com/2009/02/playhouse-square-clevelands-theatre.html

I am really excited to see these shows on tour for '10/'11. I think the list of shows blows away next year's list of touring shows.

re: THREE BILLY's SCHEDULES...
 Jun 23 2009, 11:31:16 PM
Can anyone make an educated guess for Saturday's matinee, please?
:)

re: N2N Review June 19 2009
 Jun 20 2009, 04:46:07 AM
Is it for sure that Jen won't be in Thursday June 25th's performance? I get to NYC that day and N2N is the first show of my weekend and it's the one I'm looking forward to the most (Billy Elliot, Hair, and In The Heights)
re: Shows that you don't get
 Jun 20 2009, 04:42:55 AM
RENT... Phantom of the Opera.. and Les Miz
re: Looking Ahead: 2010-2011 Tours
 Jun 20 2009, 04:40:53 AM
"As a Clevelander I think we need some sort of sit down production or out of town (here of course) to help out theaters economy but anyway anyone know about the upcoming Young Frankenstein tour... cast or equity... anything? "

I'm from Cleveland and I second that! Don't we have the largest theater district outside of New York City?? We really need to have a show stay here for a while. The theaters are incredible and I love the looks of the upcoming season. I hope N2N stops in Clevel

re: Catch Me If You Can
 Jun 16 2009, 02:03:51 PM
Where can I fine these demos??
re: It's very clear that NEXT TO NORMAL is the show people are talking abou
 Jun 8 2009, 11:34:24 PM
My mom is seeing Hair in NY this summer while my friend and I are seeing Next to Normal.. after the Tony performance.. she asked if she wanted to trade so that SHE can see N2N!

Next to Normal is on the rise!! :)

re: Grade the 63rd Annual Tony telecast performances!
 Jun 8 2009, 03:48:28 PM
Opening Number: A (few glitches, but overall clever.. too much Shrek time)
Billy Elliot: C (terrible song choice)
Guy and Dolls: B
Hair: A+
Jersey Boys: B (nothing special)
Legally Blonde: B+ (love becky)
Mamma Mia: C-
Next to Normal: A (favorite of the night)
Rock of Ages: B+
Shrek: C
West Side Story: B
Closing Number: A

re: I stand-by my comments on GLEE
 May 20 2009, 03:33:27 PM
That's fine..think what you want.
I LOOOOVED IT!
Can't wait for it to come on full-time in the fall!!!!!

re: Understudies that never had their chance in the spotlight
 May 10 2009, 03:17:22 PM
I'd have to agree. I'm not that impressed with it, especially after reading this hype. I don't feel the energy like you do with LBB.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKviIi46fYQ

re: Why do all the ROA fans seem to think that reviews make their show 'God
 May 8 2009, 01:08:32 PM
Just because you don't like a show doesn't mean somebody else can't like it... Just because a show doesn't seem "good" in your opinion, doesn't mean everyone else has to feel the same way.. Really everyone needs to shut up and stop trying to insult shows... really.. you're arguing about musicals. Just mind your own business and stop trying to pick fights.. if you don't like a show, keep your mouth shut and don't go see it.
re: Lea Michelle in GLEE CLUB 5/19
 May 8 2009, 01:02:14 PM
"I hate it when people on here are too lazy to search.

That video was posted weeks ago.
GLEE THREAD
"

Well I hate when people fuss about something like this.. AND when people criticize on mispelled words and difference in opinion.. There's probably 50 tony threads.. and numerous repeated threads where people are just complaining.. can't you just be happy?

I see this show being successful, looks fun and fresh. Plus it seems like they take on some pretty coo

re: Lea Michelle in GLEE CLUB 5/19
 May 7 2009, 03:58:25 PM
Lea Michelle was the original Wendla is Spring Awakening, she's fantastic.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You