News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ldnfan

Member Name: ldnfan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

BOOK OF MORMON Standing Room (Wednesday)
 Aug 4 2011, 09:05:21 AM
Slightly off topic but I didn't want to start a new thread...

So I just spent far too much money on a premium ticket for the first Sunday matinee in September when I'm going to be in NY, but am considering still trying Standing Room earlier that week (due to other commitments I've got doubts about actually being able to get to the queue early enough) and, if successful, possibly returning my ticket on Sunday.

I've never returned a ticket before, is it just a matter of walking

re: Mary Poppins tour changes?
 Dec 20 2009, 07:51:25 PM
Dragging up the most recent thread to ask, does anyone know how long Ashley Brown will be with the tour?

On the website for her new album (www.simgproductions.com), Caroline Sheen, who played Mary on the UK tour had the following:

"Caroline played the title role on the International Tour of Mary Poppins, and in 2010 was invited to join the National Tour of the United States."

I was wondering if anyone might know when next year she would begin? It's very exciting. This

Broadway Merchandise Internationally?
 Sep 23 2009, 07:14:48 AM
I had no luck when trying to search for this so please correct me if it's already been asked (And I'm sure it has, my search function usage is probably just quite limited)

I'm in the UK, and was wondering if anyone knew of any websites, online stores, or even ebay sellers or similar who would ship Broadway merchandise internationally.

There are a couple of brochures and bits of merch that weren't available when I was in NYC earlier this year and have since been released that I

re: Hair Question
 Apr 17 2009, 10:38:47 AM
Given that the best I could get now for when I'm hoping to go in July, is row M ORCH or the front of the MEZZ, should I hold off hoping for a little closer in the centre ORCH, or would I be better off going for one of those two choices now?
re: Front Row Front Mezz for Hair
 Apr 15 2009, 06:06:52 AM
Given a choice between row M orchestra or row C Mezz, which would people here recommend? I tend to prefer being sat in the stalls as I feel a bit distant up in the mezzanine, would that be a problem at the Al Hirschfield?
re: To Book or Not to Book?
 Apr 13 2009, 02:42:01 PM
Thanks for all the help so far.

I think I'll book (at full price in advance) for 9 to 5 and West Side Story. I saw South Pacific last year but am quite curious to see the replacement cast, but perhaps not curious enough to shell out full price.

Hair and Next to Normal, I could wait a bit for a possible discount, does that seem viable? At full price right now I get excellent Next to Normal seats, and ok Hair seats for the days that I'm there, so might err on the side of caution

To Book or Not to Book?
 Apr 13 2009, 07:45:47 AM
Hi all

I'm planning a trip to NYC in late June/early July and was hoping I could get some advice.

I'm currently deciding which shows to book in advance at full price, which to book when discounts become available for the time I'll be there, but still in advance, and which to go to tkts or do rush/lotto for.

The shows I'm planning are August Osage County, Hair, Next to Normal, Shrek, West Side Story, 9 to 5 and The Wiz. Some 'Maybes' right now are Chicago, Guys and Doll

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You