News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for dreaming

dreaming Profile Photo
Member Name: dreaming
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Fun Home to Open at Circle in the Square on April 22nd  Dec 1 2014, 02:14:42 PM

The Flick to play Barrow Street Theater this Fall  Dec 1 2014, 01:33:02 PM
Maybe it'll come to Broadway?
Fun Home to Open at Circle in the Square on April 22nd  Dec 1 2014, 01:03:11 PM

Broadway Tickets in June  Dec 1 2014, 11:49:56 AM
Going in May might be better. Once the Tony noms come out, a lot of these might get harder to get tix to. (Also after Memorial Day weekend, it's more touristy as kids get out of school.) I know the Schoenfeld (where The Audience will be) has SRO. But, yes, you'd likely have to get there early. Skylight might have a discount code.

Fun Home to Open at Circle in the Square on April 22nd  Dec 1 2014, 08:22:47 AM

Broadway Tickets in June  Nov 30 2014, 09:43:06 PM
If you're between 21 and 35, you can join LincTix and get a ticket to The King and I for $35. It's a great program. Also, The Audience will likely have SRO if you want to see that. I don't know if Skylight will have a rush policy but you can check Broadwayforbrokepeople.com or Playbill for details as the date approaches.

Good luck!

Gentleman's Guide Rush seats  Nov 27 2014, 11:54:50 AM
Sure! Enjoy the show!
Gentleman's Guide Rush seats  Nov 27 2014, 11:49:49 AM
iflip-I'd say by 7.
Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade 2014  Nov 27 2014, 10:03:38 AM
Side Show made a good choice-a peppy, upbeat number featuring its amazing stars. And Honeymoon actually made me a little more interested. It looked fun at the very least.
Megan Mullally and Rupert Grint Replacements?  Nov 26 2014, 03:04:57 PM
The revival of "Whorehouse" won't be coming until next season at the earliest. This is a short term gig. I think she'd be terrific.
Megan Mullally and Rupert Grint Replacements?  Nov 26 2014, 01:03:59 PM
How about Jane Krakowski? Would she consider replacing her? Just a thought. If Stockard wasn't returning, Judith Light would probably be great in that role. (Really I'd see her in anything to be honest. I love her stage work.)
TV/Movie Celebs who have translated well (or not) to stage  Nov 25 2014, 11:24:50 AM
Julia Roberts did not translate well in Three Days of Rain. Bradley Cooper, on the other hand, did. He was the one I walked out talking about.
Mark Linn-Baker, Jefferson Mays, Marrin Mazzie, Jason Danieley and others in A CHRISTMAS CAROL!  Nov 25 2014, 11:20:29 AM
Has anyone been to this event (I mean in past years). I am interested, but I was wondering what it's like. Is it staged at all? Or are the actors sitting at a table?
Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade 2014  Nov 25 2014, 10:40:29 AM
I've never seen them cancel. The parade is well equipped to handle these situations-there are the dancers and cheerleaders spread throughout the parade as well.

PS-which channel is Side Show going to be on?

Megan Mullally and Rupert Grint Replacements?  Nov 25 2014, 10:22:49 AM
You're right-he's British (educated here-and well-traveled from what I've read). (Taylor Trensch isn't though-and I'd be curious to hear from anyone who's seen him how he does with the accent.)
Megan Mullally and Rupert Grint Replacements?  Nov 25 2014, 09:38:13 AM
Isn't Alexander Sharp, who plays Christopher in "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time" American-born? He was educated in Britain, but he's an American-and he plays a British boy very well. (Come to think of it, I think Taylor Trensch, the alternate, is also American.)

So Americans can indeed play Brits.

Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade 2014  Nov 25 2014, 09:34:47 AM
Jeffrey-I'd be SHOCKED if On the Town DIDN'T do "New York, New York".

So/When/Will (a thread regarding Idina Menzel)  Nov 24 2014, 07:39:57 PM
Allegiance needs a smaller theater. I think Gigi or perhaps Can-Can will take the Rodgers-that's a dance theater. Also, The Visit is probably going into a Shubert House from what I've read (I thought they were connected somehow).
Legally Blonde censored @ Kansas college  Nov 24 2014, 03:50:07 PM
kdogg-Ditto on that Catholic school experience.

I don't see what's so questionable about "Legally Blonde" (aside from the gay part towards the end). Most of it is harmless comedy.

Side Show Rush  Nov 24 2014, 01:19:10 PM
Philly-yes they are.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You