News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for uniqueid

uniqueid Profile Photo
Member Name: uniqueid
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Broadway Duets For A Male & Female
 May 4 2010, 06:50:18 PM
"Shut Up and Dance" from MY FAVORITE YEAR
The Burnt Part Boys
 May 1 2010, 05:43:56 PM
^ I have to agree. The show was absolutely dreadful. The book was an uneven, tone deaf piece chock full of tired character types and cliches ("I won't let you go alone.") and the score... I swear they just played one song over and over again. I know they just started previews, but the flaws in this show aren't ones that can be fixed by opening... it would need to be scrapped and overhauled.

It's a shame, I really wanted to like it and the charming cast almost convinced me. Highlight of

Next To Normal Audition Question
 Mar 29 2010, 11:06:54 PM
On the first list, 113. When they created the second room for non-equity, I was 81.
Next To Normal Audition Question
 Mar 29 2010, 06:53:44 PM
They were CRAZY! By the time I got in, they'd cut it down to 8 bars... let's see how it goes! It was a fun experience.
If shows had a money back guarantee....
 Feb 28 2010, 08:02:44 PM
MEMPHIS. I really don't see it. At all.
Hair tonight 2/26
 Feb 27 2010, 01:47:39 AM
Yeah, there was something in the air tonight; they went all out (more than usual)! Even the post-curtain call jam was extra-energetic! Ahhh... so much fun.

The Sheila that was on tonight was fantastic, too. Can't wait for Diana, though. Had a nice chat with her and Ace after most people cleared out, and they wanted to jump in already. It's nice to know how passionate they are about this show.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You