News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Staractor687

Member Name: Staractor687
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Mean Girls Rush/Lottery
 May 13 2018, 11:11:05 PM

TJJ1296 said: "How was the view from standing room?"

Positions are right and left of the audio booth in center orchestra. View is great, the only thing you miss is the scenics on the top portion of the set from the mezz. overhang (very minimal).

Mean Girls Rush/Lottery
 May 13 2018, 06:05:00 PM

tgirl16 said: "Has anyone done this lately? How has the in-person lottery/rush lines been? Hoping to do this in the next week or so!"

I did the lotto yesterday for the matinee, around 50 people were there for about 12-15 tickets. I lost, but got in the cancellation line while lotto was being called. After everyone left I waited about 15-20 minutes and then they called us in to buy standing room. They had 9 tickets and you could only buy 1 per person at $30 each. Glad

TIX for Sale: Hamilton in Chicago Friday 12/8
 Dec 5 2017, 09:09:02 PM

Selling 2 tickets in the Dress Circle Center Right Row C (3rd row on aisle)

This is for Hamilton in CHICAGO, this Friday Dec, 8th 2017 at 7:30PM.

Asking $275 each plus 3% paypal fee.

Currently selling them on Ticketmaster, but would rather not pay a fee to them (and neither should you).

Will transfer to your Ticketmaster account after payment via Paypal so you know they are legit.

DEH Standing Room extra ticket for tonight
 Dec 23 2016, 12:27:08 PM

boonanas said: "You can cancel the ticket if you're still at the box office.  They won't hav ea problem selling it.

"

Figured I'd help someone out here on the boards for the holidays. Not looking to make $$, just get my money back. 

TAKEN: DEH Standing Room extra ticket for tonight
 Dec 23 2016, 11:57:52 AM

Please delete. Ticket has been taken. Thanks

A BRONX TALE Previews
 Nov 11 2016, 11:31:13 AM

Was able to get a rush ticket for $39 2 hours before last nights show. Ticket was in the balcony, third row center right in front of a skinny pole (restricted view). Had to lean to either side to catch the action on stage but I got used to it after 15 minutes. The theater was full, and mostly comprised of an older crowd (40s+) and mostly seemed like locals from Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx. The people I overheard last night all seemed to be enjoying the show, however I didn't care

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You